Chapter one: Summer is here

~Your POV~

It was just like any other night, me serving tables and slowly dying inside from my feet hurting. Do you ever have those days where your like ughhhhh what am I doing with my life no? Well that's me right now yes it is. Meanwhile seems it's close to the end of the night "AMEN it is so close to the end of the night!!!!". My co-worker Jenny gave me a weird look but I shook it off. Me being the idiot I am... I was carrying a tray with drinks when dumbass me bumped into a girl and "UGH YOU RUINED MY DRESS". The girl had pretty blonde hair and then ran to the bathroom and she gave me dirty glares. Moving on from that I bent down cleaning the mess when a stranger helped me "Tough night aye?" I looked up and smile and shook my head. Come on Y/N get your shit together.

"I'm Mark"

Mark reached his hand out for a hand shake.

"Y/N"

I shook his hand and smiled.

Mark looked at me "Wait uh, You said your name is Y/N ?".

"OMG MARK!!!"

Mark was smiling the whole time and laughing.

"Huh what is there something on my face?"

Mark looked at me and shook his head "No your just funny.. Just how you said we would partners in crime it's just funny also Y/N it's me Mark your best friend from 3rd grade till 8th grade"

"OMG MARK MAH LORD YOU HAVE CHANGEDDDDD"

"So have you"

Looking up I saw my boss looking down at me I smiled and giggled to lessen the awkwardness.

"Well Mark your meal is on me go find a seat" "You work here? Y/N Didn't end up being in (whatever you wanna be)" I brushed my hair out of my face and smiled. "Yes Now do me a favor and find a spot that way I don't get fired!!!!!" I pushed him to find a spot.

~Marks POV~

Y/N was just a going and cooking and when she came out with a burger and fries.

"TA DAAAAAA LOOK AT THIS AMAZINGNESSSSSS" she twirled and then put the burger and fries on the table I was sitting at.

"You know you didn't have to make this for me nor pay for me" she sheepishly smiled and then She sat down in front of me and laid her head on the table.

"It's so nice to sleep and resttttt"

"I'm sure it is"

"So Mark, why in the world are you here?"

"Just talking to a cute girl thought you were some girl that was hot but sadly you weren't hot"

"Wow I feel honored to be chosen out of everybody I'm still shocked you didn't know it was me" Y/N bowed as if she won a award I laughed and then said "You are Miss Universe" Y/N  said "Pffftttt yeah in my dreams don't you have to be pretty to win that?" "Yeah" "WOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO SAY I'M PRETTY!!!" She hit my arm I laughed and said "Your pretty alright???".

Y/N crossed her arms and puckered her lips out. "Okay I forgive you... On one condition!" I gave her smile of what. "May I pweaseeeee have a french fry???". She gave a pouty look, "Okay I gwess sooooooo Y/N bwearrrr" I baby talked her and Y/N started to laugh her ass off .

She ate my fry so messy and got ketchup on her lips and I started laughing and she wiped it off "You know just me being ladylike on the regular"

I ran my hands through my messy hair and just smirked. "Hey uh I gotta go to Target and get some groceries wanna come?" Y/N  said "Yes... Target is my home!". Y/N cleaned up everything and then she said "Let's go" she walked and followed me.