Prologue part 1

Reader's POV:

Emilia and I had just finished making our father sandwiches and were bringing them out to him; he was currently working in the fields.

-"Daddy, daddy we made lunch for all of us to share!" We shouted in unison.

-"Well isn't that sweet. Thank you girls."

-"Your welcome daddy." We all started eating when a man showed up and started talking to us, but I zoned out looking at the mark on my wrist (pic above). I had no idea what it meant or why I had it I was born with it; or at least that's what my dad said when I asked about it. I really wanted to know what it meant; it could be the reason why Emilia and I are so different from each other. I had just regained focus of the world to see Emi shouting something I couldn't catch at the man, then we went back to the house and cleaned up.

~TIME SKIP~

It was a few days after we had taken our father lunch and I was reading a book waiting for dinner. When my father called for me I went down stairs and immediately saw Emi wasn't there. She was usually there before me, so naturally I began to worry.

-"Daddy where's Emi?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

_"I'm so sorry dear, but the church had to take her away so they could train her to become the hero Ente Isla needs."

-"But why her?"

-"I kept a very important secret from you dear and I'm very sorry, your mother, she is(was?) an angel; so the church had to take Emilia so they can teach her how to fight."

-"Then that makes her a half angel right? Wouldn't that make me one to? And if so why didn't they take me too?"

-"Yes that would make her half angel, but your a different story. And I'm sorry, but I cant tell you just yet, okay sweetheart?"

-"Okay, daddy." After dinner was over I ran up to my room and cried myself to sleep; my best friend, my other half, was gone and I didn't know if I was going to see her again.

~TIME SKIP~

Exactly two days after my father and my conversation a fire burned everything in our village to the ground; killing my father. I was so consumed in rage and sadness that my eyes turned red and I somehow created a magical force field to protect myself from the fire. A little while later I passed out from exhaustion.

Lucifer's POV:

I was flying around observing the destruction I caused to the village when I noticed a small (h/c) haired girl that had somehow survived the fire. I knew no mere human could survive that so I decided to bring her back to the Devil's Castle.

Reader's POV:

When I opened my eyes I found I was lying in a bed in a room I had never seen before. While I was observing the room I failed to notice someone walk into the room.

-"So, you're finally awake. Are you?" I jumped a little and studied the man. He had black hair, with golden horns coming from his head, red eyes, goat(?) legs and hooves, and what appeared to be clothing of higher class.

-"Who are you?" I asked in a small voice, the question shaking a little due to his intimidating aura.

-"I am King Satan, ruler of demons. And who are you?"

-"My name's (Y/N)" I stated not looking at him.

-"Do you know what you are (Y/N)?" I just looked at him with my head tilted to the side.

-"You are a fallen angel, a demon." I gasped and tears streamed down my face.

Author's Note:I'm still fairly new at this whole thing, so please comment and if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. (And just to be clear the words with question marks after them I'm not sure if I'm right about or not, so if you know please tell me). One more thing if anything is misspelled or unclear please tell me.

Okay Author-chan out peace!