The start

Reader POV

                I've just finished my duties and now  i admire the garden .  Who am i? Well no one except (Y/N) (l/N) or as i was know as the  dead rose, one of the most dangerous assassins in the entire world. Now you're probably asking ,,what i'm doing here as a maid at the Phantomhive manor?,, well it's a long story . let me begin :

          Flashback 

                 "You just have to kill the little brat, it will be easy " said my boss  , well he was right , Ciel wasn't strong , but  he could tell me that the little brat has a demon butler . Yes now I'm fighting no one  than Sebastian Michaelis , and damn he is strong .Yes I'm a demon , but  I never fight an opponent demon , mostly because I never need it . But now I'm fighting HIM, and as much as I don't want to admit it I'm losing .

           -Time skip by lazy author-chan-

             "Now , I will not kill you , you might be useful for my young master , but you must come with me ,and be a maid for my master ?"  "And what if  I say no ?" I replied smirking " Well then of course I will kill you by cutting you in half and making sure to wipe that  dangerous smirk of of you're face" " Fine"

           -End flashback- 

             And now I'm working at the   Phantomhive manor . Then I will probably denied the fact , but now I have the courage to say that I like it here , the other servants are nice  and welcoming , Sebastian isn't that  cruel as I thought , and I have to say that Ciel is  quite interesting . He is cold , but not cruel . Despise being nice , I want my time , I don't like being treated like a maid , so today I take the change to escape from here, even it is just for five seconds . Well,Sebastian and Ciel are gone to inspect another think that bothers the queen of the England , of course the little puppy needs to serve his master, so this is my chance .  

                 -Surprise! another time skip , by Finny trying to catch Pluto-

          I 'm in the forest , I 'M LOST IN THE FOREST . How I ended in a place like this , well I was enjoying my free time when Pluto grab my jacket and run . About half an hour casing Pluto , I needed a brake , and now I'm in the forest , dam it you stupid dog ( sorry Plu-plu fans). I looked at my watch and holly cows is three ! When I was going to get back to the manor , someone taped my shoulder . When I looked back , there was nothing but a letter . ,Hmm interesting, I say in my mind while  I opened the letter  . 

             Dear (Y/N)

                      Do you wanna have an  adventure , why not have it ? Try , it will be fun 

                                                                                                                                              No one

                   -  And everything went black.-

                    -Back to the manor , Ciel POV -

                 "What , what do you mean (Y/n) is gone !" "we're sorry my lord , but we don't  know we're she is " said Mey-ren  . "Sebastian , we need to find her ,  she is such a pain in the neck "     "Yes my lord"

              -Back to you -

                   ,Mmm , what, we're am I , golden flowers ?, I thought  while looking around me , I only remember reading that letter then nothing and now I'm on a bed of golden flowers , the hell , maybe I should just walk and look , it's not like  I really need to get back right?

              (Ok guys , so this is the first chapter , of my first book , please be nice , leave a comment if you like it  and tell me if you wanna see more . bye)