Surprise!

Hehehe....sorry I haven't updated in a whileeee I've been caught up in some thingssss.....but here you go

August

"I swear son 2k be cheatin' like I know damn well I made that it was open three." I said to Chris because he had just beat me by 3 points in 2k. -_-

"Nahhh bro you lost just admit it it." Chis said getting up.

"I lost" I said

"ohhhh aii aii" He said walking over to his shoes

"You finna leave?"

"No nigga I'm finna leave" He said sarcastically

"bye get the fuck out with ya sarcasm" I laughed

Then sierra walks in the door with bags. So I go to help her with them. She didn't have to many of them so it was shock to me..

"hiii babyy" she said hugging then kissing me

"Hi sexy what did you get, because it doesn't look like a lot."

"Just a couple of things from Victoria's Secret, And pink"she said grabbing the bags and taking them upstairs.

"Oh okay" and with that I sat on the couch

She came back down stairs and jumped on my lap. I was hard as a rock and she knew that not long after she got comfortable on my lap.

"I have a surprise for you later." And she grabbed me and kissed me. Sommmeeeonesss horny😏. Me like Horny. But I wonder what my surprise is.

Chris
"Okay well can I eat ya booty" I asked Tori because a nigga has had blue balls for 4 days now.

"Ewww Chris no" she started laughing

"That shit ain't funny. I haven't had pussy in 4 days."  I said frowning

"Beat ya meat then. Or admit it." She said smiling.

"I'll beat my meat later then." I said giving her a petty smile.

What she means by "admit it" is when me and her made the bet that if i could go 30 days without having sex with her, we could have a threesum 😉. But if I lost I had to do whatever she wanted me to do for 30 days.

"Fine." She said smirking. I know her evil ass  is gonna try to do something. I don't care to be honest. I don't want the threesum anymore because Tori lost all that baby weight...and it went all to her boobs and her ass. My little private stripper😉.

INCREDIBLY SHORT UPDATE 🙄🙄🙄🙄

But there will be another