The Box.

I wake up in the dark. And, to put it bluntly...I feel like CRAP!

In trying to stand I realize I'm moving... Wait...Where am I?

What is going on!!! I can't remember ANYTHING!!! WHY?!?

I start to breathe heavily ...Oh, great. The constant sound of metal on metal is giving me a headache... Then it stopped... The flash of light might have made me cover my face if I wasn't already curled up in a ball, face down having a panic attack. I hear voices, causing me to look up.

This time the light did make me cover my face... "It's a... A girl?!?!" I hear a boy say.

I need a comeback... I DO NOT need to be underestimated... So, shaking I say,

"And you are rude. Not a CARE TO MY HAVING A PANIC ATTACK?!?! MUST BE NICE, NOT HAVING TO CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF!!!" Great! My first comeback ever, that I can remember... AND IT'S WEAK!!!

Something tells me I need to get better at this!

As this is the FIRST THING I can remember saying, I am slightly shocked to hear a British accent fall out. 

I hear a series of gasps and eruption of voices ."Oh, come ON! You upset the Greenie ALREADY Gally?!?! HAS to be a new record!" The boy that was talking took a break to grunt. "Let me take this over!"  Then the boy steps in and I can see him. He is blond, and I feel like I KNOW him!

Or, at least I don't think I do... I hate this whole "no memories" thing. I start to breathe heavily again.

"Hey, try to calm down. We won't hurt you. The name's Newt, Greenie. Can you remember yours?"

"Ummm. I... I just... i-" "It's ok... I know you don't remember much. None of us do. All we know is our name, and that sometimes takes DAYS for us to remember." Newt said. "Then another MONTH for us to stop calling you "Greenie" 24/7 !" Someone said and laughter erupted from the crowd. "Mino, I don't think Clint EVER said sass would help someone remember anything! Don't mind him Greenie he..."  "WAIT!" I say, startling myself! Elizabeth... My name... "Elizabeth. My name is Elizabeth."

Newt smiled. "Well, Elizabeth, let's get you out of this box, and get you some food."

Just as Newt says that my stomach growled!

"Shure," I say quietly to not draw attention to myself.

Newt holds out a hand to help me up. I stand up and we are pulled out of the...Box?.?.

They are ALL BOYS..."Mino, don't get a big head!" The one Newt called Mino just put his hands up and laughed.  The one Newt called Gally got wide eyes as we come out of the box then shot me a dirty glare... Made me rather uncomfortable... 

We start to get crowded and Newt commands them to make a path. He smiles at me and we continue with the one Newt called Alby, And I learn the rules, names of people, and what is expected of me in this rat race they call "The Glade".

A/N
If you read my story, let me know if you like it!
I am BIG on seeing a different
POV!
Thanks!