A short story by Ellie Mae

Hello I am Isaac brunham, and I love to cook. One day I was boiling some hot water to cook some vegetables in. We were going to have vegetables with our supper. When the water was done boiling, I was going to move it so I could put the vegetables in. But I spilled a little and slipped. My mom walked in the room four seconds before I slipped, so I had spilled it on her. She screamed brutally and I did not know what to do. Her screams sounded kinda like a song. In my head, it was a very peaceful song. She was still alive when she stopped screaming, but she was hurt. So she went and laid down. The song I heard was so beautiful, I wanted to Hear it again. So I boiled more water. This time the stove was set at max. I giggled and smirked at the feeling. I loved burning my hand by dipping it into the water. It didn't hurt. I loved every second of it. My skin was burning off but I didn't care. I had gone mad. Finally it was done. I called my mom in from her room. I asked her "can you help me with somthing?" And she replied "sure honey." So I brought her into the kitchen and dumped the cauldron of boiling hot water onto her. As she screamed I could hear it. The peaceful song I had heard before. I forced her to drink the water. She screamed as her insides melted. Oh I couldn't wait for my sister to come home from work. She got home and I already had the water boiled. I sloshed it out onto her. "Just close your eyes and you won't feel the pain." I hummed the melody in my head. I left the body's there. I abandoned them. They both had died. I left I went to the woods. After awhile the peaceful song turned into a brutal scream. I had to make it stop. That night I killed myself in the forest. I needed to be in heaven where my family was. There is no more song, no more suffering, no more Isaac.