Janoskians Fan Fic

*katies POV*

I was nervous, I was about to step off a 23 hour flight into Florida..I was going to meet my bestfriend Tarah for the first time! We were going to fly to New York in hope we would see the boys.

*Tarahs POV*

Katie stepped off the plane and she looked so tired! "Hi Boo!" I called to her as she looked around helplessly. I was wearing some nice denim shorts and a white Victoria's Secret blouse and my favourite sandals. Katie walked over to me and we hugged we had a day to prepare ourselves for our flight to New York.

*Katies POV*

Tarah looked so nice when I saw her! We hugged and began talking as she helped me with my suitcase. We were fangirling over the janoskians. Tarah was in love with Luke and I was in love with Daniel, we arrived at Tarahs house and her mum greeted me, she was so nice.

Later that night I was helping Tarah double check her packing and we were so excited. "This is it Tarah oh my god our dreams will finally come true"

"I know katie I'm so happy and I'm glad you are here too!". We both climbed into bed and started reading janoskian imagines and after that we were having a janoskians marathon.

We woke the next morning very excited and pumped up to go! "Tarah this is it!!" I squeeled "I know oh wow lets get to the airport!".

*Tarah's POV*

We were driving to the airport and I got a subscription update on keek for Luke, me and katie watched the video. "Hey guys its Luke and Daniel here and we wanted to thank all the New York fans for being there and we may be around New York if you guys want to see us! Okay 5 seconds...5..4..3..2..1bye!". The video ended and me and katie stare at each other smiling like idiots, we both knew how big the chance of us meeting them was now!

Katie's phone buzzed and she checked it, "oh wow, Tarah skip just followed me!" She was so happy and so was I, "oh my god Kate this is amazing spam him telling him we are coming to New York!" She did as I said and began spamming Daniel, our hearts were pounding.

*Daniel's POV*

My phone buzzed like mad.."Hey Luke?! There's two fans on their way to New York wanting to meet us!" These girls were so dedicated we thought it would be great to meet them.. We were going to surprise them but how..

"Hey boys! I've got it! Come here." All the boys gathered round me and I told them my little plan, they agreed that it was good and we started to talk about it properly, luke was so enthusiastic.

*Katie's POV*

Me and Tarah boarded the plane and took our seats "this is it tarah, lets just hope that Daniel read my dm's" she looked at me nervously and smiled "I really hope they do katie" she said.

We put our earphones in and lay back, listening to our boys. We must if drifted off or something because when we woke up the plane had landed.."TARAH! WE'RE HERE WAKE UP!" I shook her so she would wake up, "oh wow I'm so excited, come on let get our luggage".

*Daniel's POV*

This was it, the moment me and Luke had been waiting for. "Are you ready?" I whispered to Luke, I knew that the girls would love this.

*Luke's POV*

Me and Daniel were nervous but we knew our plan would work..Daniel asked me if I was ready and of course I was.

*Katie's POV*

Me and Tarah got our overhead luggage and made our way down the plane, we got to the stairs and it was crazy how bright it was.