Hey I Just Met You And This Is Crazy But, I Love You.

Chapter 1

Taylor woke up on a Saturday morning and checked twitter and saw she received a tweet from One Direction @onedirection; @ayeeeitstaylor congrats Taylor for winning our contest now you get backstage passes to meet One Direction. DM us so we can send you the tickets you will be receiving 7 backstage passes and tickets and everything is free.

“So what is your shipping address?”

“123 Sesame Street.”

Okay we will send you the tickets and everything.”

*6days later*

Door bell rings "Hello Taylor." said 5 very attractive guys

"I'm sorry but why are you here?"

"Your gorgeous." said the Irish one

"Do you have any hot friends?" asked Harry.

“I have 4 more friends to be exact." said Taylor.

Chapter 2

Taylor calls up her friends who are with Dallas right now and says “I'm here with 5 sexy guys who go by the name One Direction and if you don't believe me I will put you on FaceTime they reply.”

“I don't believe you.”

“Okay I will.” Taylor puts them on FaceTime and Niall moves over and goes “Hey babe who am I talking too.”

Dallas replies, “Holy cheese and crackers your Niall Horan.”

 Niall goes “Hey guys we got 4 more girls for each of you but Taylor is mine.”

Taylor points out all the girls one by one and Harry goes “I'll take Kimmie Louis will take Diana Zayn will take Keira Liam will take Dallas and Niall will take this pretty girl here.”

 Niall replies "Harry back off my girl."

Chapter 3

Niall kisses Taylor on the cheek, "See Harry she's mine"

Everyone goes "Awe that's so cute."

Harry replies "Sorry but she's so cute but my eyes are for Kimmie."

Liam asks Dallas "Dallas will you be my girlfriend?"

Dallas has her mouth open and says "Yes Liam I will date you"

Then Louis goes "Hey Diana will you be my girlfriend." So basically they all ask out the girls and all of them say yes and then Taylor goes "So Louis where's Kevin?"  Then Louis starts crying "Kevin is dead"

"Who killed him?"

"Harry killed him"

Chapter 4 

"Why did you kill him Harry?"

"It was an accident I didn't know he was in the garbage disposal please forgive me Louis."

"It's okay Harry at least you didn't do it on purpose" Harry thinks in his head I killed Kevin on purpose so I could have Louis all to myself but he must not know and so Kimmie doesn't think I'm a jerk.

Taylor says "Niall I have an announcement to make."

"Yes Taylor what is it?"

Chapter 5 

"It is that I'm a band geek." Niall replies.

"Babe what's your marching bands name?"

"The Bulldog Brigade."

"I'll have to come see you perform." then Niall asks who else is in the Bulldog Brigade? Dallas raises her hand and says I am Liam replies "So my babe is also in the Bulldog Brigade I like that in girls."

Liam winks at Dallas, Dallas contains herself from freaking out then Taylor asks where Paul is?

“Did he let y'all drive here alone?” Niall replies “Yes and you have a Texas accent I like that and your accent is hot.”

Taylor faints and then her mom comes in and says okay which one of y'all is dating my daughter Niall raises his hand and says “I am and she's quite beautiful so may I date her if it's okay with you.”

“I guess so.” and Dallas says over FaceTime “Also if you break her heart I will punch you in the face got me?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Chapter 6

*Next morning at school 1st period*

Mr. Bayless' makes an announcement and says "Okay since our first senior drum major moved our new drum major is drum roll please Taylor so come up and here and conduct."

Taylor follows orders and then the percussionist guy that she has a crush on smiles at her then the One Direction guys come through the door.

Chapter 7 

Taylor runs over and hugs Niall, Dallas over to Liam and Mr. Bayless yells "Drum major girl get up here." and Taylor goes sorry got to go Niall.

“That's me it's the last few weeks of school then I'll go on tour with you to keep you company love you Niall."

"Love you too Taylor" then Liam hugs Dallas tightly and says "SHES MINE!" then the percussion guy that Taylor used to like comes over and Niall tells him if you come over here to steal Taylor then you can walk back over.

Everyone that likes Harry asks "Harry are you single?" he replies “No I'm dating a wonderful girl named Kimberly we are all happily taken."

Later that day everyone finds Dallas's and Taylor's twitters and they send a whole lot of hate then they fire back saying this is why we don't date girls because they always get hate we will not break up with these beautiful girls because we get told too they me a lot to us.