Chapter 1

"Hey Ivy, need a ride?" 

I stopped walking when I heard someone called my name. Bakit ba niya ako kailangan tanungin araw-araw? I don't mean to be rude but it's annoying. 

"Fuck off Justin" 

I'm the type of girl who curse a lot. I just don't care what will other people say. Life sucks. 

"Woah, I'm just being nice here but you look hot when you curse" He said. Kumindat pa bago paandarin yung sasakyan niya.

"asshole" I whispered. 

Justin is a jerk. What would you expect? Boys are the same. All they want to do is to fuck pero pag nakuha na nila yung gusto nila they just gonna leave you like a trash. That's what my mom told me. And that's the reason kung bakit ako aloof sa mga lalaki. My dad left my mom and I don't want that to happen to me. I guess i'll be alone in the future. 

Sa kakaisip ko ng kung ano-ano hindi ko namalayan na nasa harap na ako ng school. Pagpasok ko palang ng school nakita ko na ang bestfriend ko. Angelica.

"Hey Bitch! You took forever! Kanina pa kita inaantay" Angelica said while rolling her eyeballs. 

"I'm sorry. Okay? There was an asshole earlier" referring to Justin

"You mean Justin? Omg! Why are you so sungit to him? He's hot and---"

"and let's go malalate na tayo!" Hindi ko na sya pinatapos magsalita at hinila ko na papunta sa class namin. We got the same schedule bruh.

"Bitch, I heard na there's a new student and he's pogi daw. Yieeeee~ I'm so excited" Yea. she said that with the girly voice. 

"You're so landi bitch" I said copying the way she talks. 

"Hey class! We have a new student" The teacher yells. Good timing because the bitch was about to hit me. 

"Come In" Teacher said referring to the guy. 

"Hi. My name is John Kyle Santos and nice meeting y'all" My classmates scream most of them are girls, obviously.

"Omg bitch! He's so handsome and his voice is so hot" My bitch said with matching kagat- labi. ewww.

I admit, he's handsome but boys are all the same.