Lonely // ksimon

It's based of the hug in Simon's most recent qna just cause I found it so cute. Someone have probably already done this but anyways...

...

JJ's pov

I'm sitting in my chair playing Overwatch as I do everyday, even though I said I had deleted it, when I  feel a bubbly feeling in my belly and I realise I haven't eaten all day. The match was only half way done so I tried to concentrate but I got my ass beaten anyways. We lost but I didn't rage as I was used to losing and no camera was pointed at me waiting to be entertained.

As I get my headphones off I hear Simon filming his qna in the room next to me. When I walk past his door to get to the kitchen I hear a thumping noice coming from Si's room and I curiously put my hand on the doorknob to check it out.
Just before I opened it I hear Simon loudly saying "Get it?! Wip! Wip? Get it? Wip?" In the middle of his sentence I fully open the door and Simon turns around with a suprised look on his face. We make eyecontact. Ignoring the butterflies building up in my belly I keep a stone face and ask him "Are you lonely Simon?" He looks down at the floor and says "Yes" I can't help but laugh and I spread my arms to hug him as he walks towards me. "Come 'ere!" I tell him as the tall boy walks up to me for a hug.
I know he's only doing it for the camera but he should've cut to next question by now. Not that I'm complaining. This close to him I can hear his heartbeat and feel when he breaths. 

Against my will I let go as he lifts his hand of me. To avoid silence I ask how the recording is going. "Good, I think, but I'm running out of questions." Simon says with a hint of sadness. "Bro!" I laugh out. "I ran out a long time ago! Why do you think I only do sponsored vids and announcements?" He giggles and says in my defence "Nah come on now Jide! At least you upload some on your second. And your music."
I'm suprised by his weirdly nice words so I look him in the eyes. Quickly he adds "But you're still shit at rap!" and then awkwardly fakes a laugh. "Well if you need me I'm in the kitchen." I tell him as I back out of his room.

"Try not to burn down the house!" Si shouts after me. "Fuck you!" I shout back while walking down the stairs to the new kitchen.
I don't know if I'm overthinking it but he acted pretty weird. Usually it's just kind of a short tap of a hug. Not to even mention the nice comment, I didn't even knew he had those.
The fridge is pretty empty as usual apart from Josh's halfeaten pepperoni  pizza. Dad is away at the moment and it will just go bad otherwise so I take it. To be honest I don't think he'll mind.

I'm eating Josh's pizza alone. Simon must have finished his video by now but he is not coming down. Maybe he's having a wank. I wonder who Simon is fapping to. What if it was to me? What if he wanted to fuck me? Would I want to fuck him?
To snap out of those thoughts I decide to go back up. I put my dishes in the sink and head back to my room to play some more.

Gosh, I feel lonely too.

...

Well this is trash,
but that fits well with me.
Allow me I'm new
at this.

I might do
a second part of this
as I really like the concept,
so if anyone, against the odds,
would like to see that,
tell me!

Trash out.
*mic drop*