Dream come true(Kian Lawley fanfic

I am Bianca Santos I am a youtuber also known as the friend of the O2L boys Kian,Sam,Jc,Trevor,Connor,and Ricky we have been friends since they first went to the first meet-up they are like my brothers but I never meant for any of the O2L boys to like me.But it just happened to be so.Kian and Jc both had feelings for me.But the problem is I only liked Kian...Jc was a very good friend of mine,and I loved being around him,but Kian and I hit it off just like that.I also didn't want to ruin mine and Jc's friendship that has been built since the first meet-up.One day I was over at the boys house sitting on the couch browsing the channels while Kian was sitting by me"Kian stop"I said to him trying not to laugh.He always did things like this to me."Kian! I said as I put down the remote to the tv and started laughing.Kian started tickling me.Jc walked by and eyeballed it all happening.I saw Jc and how he had jealousy in his eyes.I just continued.I sat up with my face all red and I took back the remote.Kian took it away from me "Kian freaking Lawley."I looked at him and did a pouty face."You little baby."Kian said laughing and turning the channel to Dora."DORA!"He said.I laughed at his immaturity.I saw Jc peak his head out from the kitchen."I'll be right back"I headed into the kitchen and saw Jc making a sandwich with wishbone by his feet.Jc looked up at me and then back down."What?" jealousy was in his tone."Look Jc.."He rolled his eyes.He picked up his sandwich and took off."Jc!"I said calling after him and following him up the stairs into his bedroom."Jc.."He still continued to ignore me."Look Bianca.You don't understand how hard it is to have feelings for someone who likes your bestfriend.You two hit it off really well.And I'm happy for you as long as you're happy I am.That's all I want you to be.. is happy."He said taking a bite of his sandwich.I looked down.I felt bad for Jc."I don't want to ruin are friendship,you know?I love you Jc,really I do.But it's hard.I like Kian,a lot.And I understand you're upset..But I can't help it.."Jc got on YouTube."Then date him.As long as your happy I am."He took another bite."Thanks Jc."I went up and hugged him.Jc was suddenly fine with it all.I went back downstairs to see Kian upside down on the couch.I stopped in the stairway."What are you doing?"I asked him as his face get red."Will..You..Go..Out..With..Me..?Kian said with his face getting redder and redder."Only if you get up an sit right!Your face is getting super red!"I walked down the stairs."Yes or no?"I panicked,But it was totally a yes."Of course!"Kian got up and ran to me and hugged me."Good."He smiled as I did too.His hugs were like heaven.

-----------------------------------

So guys I'm new to this so I hope you guys like this book this chapter 1 by the way my name is Luisa.I will be doing a chapter each dayI'm gonna right chapter two later tonight.

So peace out Kian Lawley lovers.

Chapter two

So after the long hug Kian and I just had we sat back down on the couch."So where should we go for our..you know first date"kian asked with a sweet and innocent voice.A lot of things was going through my mind about Kian and I finally starting to date but then I kinda lost my train of thought when Kian snapped his fingers and said"Bianca are you ok you seem out of it"."Yeah I'm fine" I said to Kian when I felt something touch my hand and holding it against his he looked in my dark blue eyes and said"I want this date to be a night you won't forget I want it to be Magical."I do to but we don't have to make it perfect because you asking me out is"I said looking into Kian's light brown eyes.So then Kian grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug and he whispered next to my ear and said"I will do anything to make you happy."with a calm and small voice.I looked at him with shock but I didn't say anything I just went back into the hug when are hug was over seconds later he asked me the same question from earlier"Where should we go on our first date?"So when he finished his sentence I began to say that"we should go somewhere simple not to fancy nor expensive we should go to the beach for the day"So Kian said "that's a great idea you always come up with the most awesomest's ideas"."thanks" I said after Kian was done with his sentence."What time is it"I asked Kian"its 10:00 why?"I gotta go home but I'll see you tomorrow for our date ok."Alright I'll pick you up at 1:00 ok".Kian said we said our goodbyes and all the boys came down to say bye then I heard Ricky say"Group hug"from behind me then they all gave me a hug all at once then I left the house going to my car.So when I got home I got my pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower when I came out of the bathroom I got a text.