My horror love story

Chapter 1. Dexters secret thoughts

The snow covered the ground outside my window. The outside world looked so peaceful. Nothing was moving. The sun still hadn't rose above the horizon. I had woken from a dream. These thoughts of her woke me and were eating at my mind. Again the thought of her beating heart and glowing skin comes to mind. I close my eyes and imagine the feeling of her blood on my hands. Her body struggling to survive. Her lifeless body growing colder with every passing minute. I dozed off with these delightful thoughts in my head.

There was a knocking noise on the door. I found my robe and slipped it on. I stumbled down the stairs to the door. When I opened it I stopped. It was her. I forgot that Else was coming over. I put on a flashy smile and did my best to act normal. We both stood there for a second just staring. I kissed her cheek and closed the door again. We sat in the dinning room and I offered her some breakfast. There was an awkward and hollow silence. She just looked at me. I acted as normal as I could. I wondered if she knew how much her living bothered me or if she knew how ruined I really am. Every time I see her I put on a smile and push down these dark thoughts.

Chapter 2. else's side of the story

He looked well rested but also like he had just woken. He offered me some food but I had eaten before I came to house. He ran up stairs and dressed quickly. I love Dexter but he always seems a little... Off. He is very sweet and it seems that he always has a smile on his face. We went a walk down to the café then to the park. We were talking. I had just been out of town for five weeks so there was a lot to say.

Dexter should be here in about 20 minutes. I don't know what restaurant he is taking me to. Knowing Dexter it is probably a nice restaurant. He likes to take me to super expensive, nice and far away places. I take a quick shower and find my dress from my closet. I slip it on and comb out my hair. I hear the door bell ring through my house. I grab my shoes and head down the stairs. I open the door while putting on my shoes. Dexter again with his big smile kisses me and escorts me out to his car.

Chapter 3. DEXTER

She opened the door and I smiled at her. She looked absolutely stunning with her hair pulled around to one side. She had a nice light purple dress on and black heels. I leaned forward and kissed her then helped her to my car. I opened the car door for her. I closed the door and walked around the car to get in. We started to drive. She stayed silent until eye got the restaurant. We for out of the car and walked in. We had a table in the left side near the corner. It was dark evening so a candle sat in the center of the table. I smiled at her. I could see joy in her eyes. My spine hurt with a sharp pin feeling. The warmth of her hand against mine burns my cold skin. I try not to show my pain as my body quakes at her touch. I asked in a hushed voice, "Else, do you know what next week is?" I stopped and waited for an answer. I watched her face as she grew slightly more confused. After a few seconds she looked happy and as if she now understood. She answered in excitement, "Well... It will be our two year anniversary on Thursday." I again felt the pain in my spine so I tried to smile bigger than before.

Chapter 4. Else

He remembered our anniversary. I didn't think that he actually would. He isn't the best at remembering things, important or not. I put my hand in his and leaned forward. I planted a big kiss on his lips. I felt his hands tense up a little so backed off slightly. I sat fully in my seat and smiled at him. His whole face turned pink then to a bright red. He still seemed to blush every time we kissed. I let go of his hand and picked up a menu. He glanced at me then quickly look down in to his menu. He hid his face as if he was a child. The waiter brought us some wine and took our order. Dexter stayed pretty silent until the food came.

Chapter 5. DEXTER

She leaned forward and kissed me. I felt a different pain. It was a bearable pain. I didn't mind this pain this time. I don't think it should actually count as a pain. It feels almost enjoyable. I could feel my face blush. I quickly picked up the menu and hid my face. I wasn't sure how to feel about it. The waiter brought drinks and I sat in silence. I didn't know what to say so I decided nothing was the best option. She started to ask something. "Do... D... Do you..." I looked in to her eyes. They were blue with a lovely sparkle. "Do you truly..."she paused again for a little longer then before. "Do you truly love me?" I stopped and smiled I took a deep breath and closed my eyes again. I slowly opened them. "Of course I do. I do love you. I do with all my heart." I paused just to think. "Do you love me?" She answered and as like before she kissed me. I felt the weird pain. I tried not to blush and it was not as red as before. She put her hands on my face. It was a soft warmth on my face.

Chapter 6. Else

I rubbed his face as we kissed. I looked at him and smiled. He wasn't as red as before. I pail skin usually never changed colors but now it was an array of mixed shades. He leaned back in to his seat. He grinned then asked me something I didn't understand. I asked him to repeat the question. "Will you move in with me?" As the words left his mouth I paused with a smile on my face. I answered without even thinking. "OF COURSE! DEFINITELY!" I felt as though I was going to jump out of my chair with happiness.