1

He was frightened by what he had just seen, a lump of bloody, hellish gore. The stench of death was all around the room. Just as the bloody mess had dissolved into nothing, Isaac cried, wondering what he had done. His mother had tried to kill him, now he's going down that road with her, he didn't want to be like her, she was cold blooded, her soul was dark, bloody and full of malice toward her son. Out of the very corner of his eye, Isaac saw black mist erupt from the wall to his left. He lifted his head, stood up and walked to the black door. The door had bones around the border, and a lamb skull over the top of the door, black smoke had covered Isaac as he walked into the room. As the smoke cleared, he saw a statue of what looked like a human, but with a beard and horns on its head. It held up two fingers, signifying something, but Isaac didn't know what. As he walked in closer, he saw two objects on the ground, with one to two hearts under them. The one on the left was a black book, with the number seven written in red ink. "Or blood." Isaac thought to himself. The second one was a symbol of some sort, two red circles, with a line coming from the middle of the two, and two lines crossing. He wondered what the symbol meant, so he walked up to it, touched it and it disappeared. He felt a sharp pain in his heart, he doubled over in pain, wondering what he had done. As he saw kneeling, he felt his head hurt, slowly after he had touched it, he had begun to grow two horns out of the sides of his head. He cried out from the pain in his head, but just like that, it stopped, all of the pain and damage he had done to himself was over, Isaac felt reborn somehow. He walked out of the room and jumped into the next floor, wondering what had happened to him in that black room.