Harry Food Fight Imagine

You take out your keys. You put the key in the doorknob and unlock the door. As you walk in Harry greets you with a grape to the face. "Harold Edward Styles, what kind of greeting is that." "A tasty one" he says popping a grape into his mouth. "Well, would you like something else tasty?" You go into the cupboard, smear frosting onto your lips, and pull Harry in for a kiss. "Now THAT was tasty" Harry says. You laugh and put some more frosting all over his face. "Oh so we're gonna play it that way, are we Olivia?" "I don't know Harry, are we?" He smirks, and pulls a bunch of food out of the fridge, freezer and cupboards. "First to surrender loses" Harry says grinning. You nod, grinning right back at him. "1, 2, 3, GO!!" Harry shouts. You grab the grapes, and stat pelting them at Harry's stomach. "Those grapes aren't gonna defeat my abs of steel babe" Harry says, as he chucks cheese puffs into your hair. You laugh, and decide to have a sword fight with salami. "Take that styles!" You shout at Harry, as you break his loaf of bread he's using as a sword with your salami. "Aww c'mon Olivia!" You laugh once again, and start smearing peanut butter all over Harry. He responds by smearing Nutella all over you. Harry thens dumps a whole bag of shredded cheese on your head. You grab the leftover spaghetti and meatballs and chuck the whole thing and Harry. "Oh oh oh, alright I see where this is going" Harry says. You see him grab the chocolate cream pie off the counter. No way he was pulling that one on you. You wait for the exact right moment, and flip the pie onto Harry. Then, quick as lighting, you grab some ice cubes, and stuff them down Harry's shirt, and pour cold water down his pants. "AHHHHH COOOLLLLDDDD" Harry shouts "okay okay i surrender Olivia! You win. Man I wish I could've thought of that one." "Hahaha I beat youuuuu" "yeah whatever" harry says winking at you. "So shall we make dinner with ourselves?" "Sure one sec" you take the peanut butter, and put it on your lips, then the jelly and put it on Harry's. "Peanut butter and jelly?" "Definitely" Harry says. You kiss passionately, and honestly that kiss tasted pretty good.