My Sisters

I am so happy to have all my sisters, and Step Sisters with me. 

   They are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and i am so happy to have them around

   They are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and i am so happy to have them around. My sisters are the only people that let me be myself, and i am so happy to have them around and by my side so that way i can actually be happy and so that way i can be myself and not someone that everyone expects me to be. I'm not like everyone else, i don't fit in like everyone else does, and i don't care what other people think of me because i am so happy to be myself and not what other people want me to be. 

    My sisters are the only thing that actually complete me and actually let me be who i am and they make me who i am today, and no matter what happens i am always gonna be myself no matter what everyone else thinks of me. 

    I am proud of who i am and not what everyone else wants me to be. I don't have to be what they tell me to be, i am always gonna be who i am and i am always gonna be the person who i am now. 

    I dont care about what people say about me, all i care about is my sisters and thats it. 

   Love ya guys<3