the beginning

Hi their I'm Max, and this is how I was cursed with a book that just wants to kill me. But before we get to all that lets start from how this all began on October 4th, 2005. That day was a day I had bad luck throughout the whole day, but that was just about my day it's time to actually start the story.

That day started like any other day and that is with me waking up and getting ready for school. It all started to get bad when my little brother John just run's into me with his morning toaster strudel. Man that moment was just one of those moments when you want to kill your little brother which happens very often. That was when it all started and it only got worse from their.

When I got to school Valdosta High school which on my opinion is the worst school ever. It's a school full of preps which I don't really care about its just that I get bullied by those preps. Every day it's a new thrill pushed into lockers, bathrooms, teachers, other students, but most fun of all picked up and put into a trash can.

Luckily I have good friends that keep me sane. Their names are Alex and Brianna. We are part of the group of school that we like to call the outcast. It's the group we all just grew up with and we just stuck with it for a while.

Ok well back to the story, when I got to the school nothing happened which was really weird. All the stuff started around 2nd period which as a freshman was biology. Man that class is boring and easy. That class today was just bad becuase we're covering genes of people. The reason why it was so bad was because everyone was making jokes about me having messed up genes.

The only got worse as it progressed. 3rd period which was algebra when ever the teacher left the room the other kids would push me out of my desk and just step on me. The worse period has got to be 7th period PE was just horrific. We was told to run around the track. What was so bad about it was a lot of the people just wanted to chase me. So they did and I finished about three laps ahead of them. Man I have never ran that hard in I don't know how long.

After school the weirdest thing happened to me and that was that I found a weird book. So me being how I am I took to the book home, which was the worst decision of my life. When I got home I decided to open the book when I did the first page read "Do not read any further if you want to remain alive!". When I read it I thought it was just playing around so I turned the page and read the first page. It read this weird Latin words that I couldn't understand so i tried to read them. I guess I succeeded becuase after I read the first page somthing came out of the book.