Put Me Down (Justin Bieber Dirty Imagine)

Third Person P.O.V.

You were sitting in class reading a book since the teacher wasn't there yet. Oh, and your teachers name was Mr. Bieber. In the HgFC (Hot Guy Food Chain) He's the main predator. You had a crush on him, you didn't lie (who could even). He always got the girls. You were very quiet and everyone else was either making out with each other, studying, talking, or just like you reading. 

Finally Mr. Bieber arrived. "Sorry class. I didn't have my coffee and I just forgot." He said with his raspy tired voice. You still thought it was really sexy. You put your book away. Class went on, but your mind drifted off into Daydream Land. You thought about a lot of random things, but then Mr. Bieber came up to your head. You thought about his defined jaw-line, his toned biceps, his low raspy voice, his big hands.. Ugh, why do some guys have to be so hot. 

But apart from that, you were forced back into the horrible reality. You heard someone scream your name. "(Y/N)! Were you even listening?!" Mr. Bieber yelled at you.

"Uh.. I-I d-d.." You were cut off by Mr. Bieber saying, "Detention for 1 hour after class." He said with anger pouring out of his mouth. You slouched in embarassment down your chair and finally paid attention. 

Class finally ended and you stayed put. You fiddled with your pencil and your fingers. You looked around to see if anyone else was there. No one was there but Mr. Bieber who was closing the door. He walked to my desk and eyed me carefully. I stared back into his hazel eyes and got lost in them. I was again drifted to Daydream Land, but Mr. Bieber quickly shut me out of it. "There you are again drifting off into oblivion. Why aren't you paying attention in class anymore (Y/N)?" He asked me, crouching down beside me on his knees so he could look up at me, and I could look down on him. I looked to the side not wanting to answer the question because it's embarassing! And whats worse is that he's your teacher, and that's inappropriate. 

"(Y/N) Look at me. I want you to answer the question." He told me sternly putting a gentle hand on your face and slowly pushing it back to face him. "I-I can't say.. It's none of your beeswax." You said childishly, but not caring. He chuckled and smiled up at you. "Tell me, I won't make a big fuss out of it. I promise." He said. You really wanted to get this over with and get out of there. 

"I-I was thinking about.." You said taking a deep breath and quickly looking down, "You." You finally finished and fiddled with your thumbs trying to avoid his gaze. "About me?" He asked you could hear the smirk on his face. "You were thinking about me?" He said seductively. He stood up. You looked up at him confused. "Get up." He said. 

You quickly got up and came face to face with him. You looked at his plump lips. He licked them turning you on. He grabbed your hips and pulled your pelvis to his. You grinded against it. He grunted moving his hands to your butt and squeezing it, making you gasp. "You're a bad girl (Y/N) aren't you?" He asked whispering in your ear and biting your ear lobe. You moaned shaping your mouth into a small 'o'. He pulled away to face you and leaned in closer to your face. You put your arms around his neck and leaned in too. Finally your lips collided. Mr. Bieber pulled you even closer (if that's even possible). He pulled away only milimetres away from your face and said, "Jump." in a raspy voice. You followed his orders, and jumped on him. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he walked to his brown desk placing your on top of it. He stopped and pulled away. Mr. Bieber grabbed your boobs squeezing and fondling them. You did your best from trying to hold back from a moan, but failed. 

He brought his lips up to your ear and said, "I'm gonna put you down baby."

"Ugh.. Mr. Bieber." You moaned. You looked at him and he was smiling. You took your shirt off revealing a pretty bra (whatever your imagination wants you to wear). He unclasped your bra and grabbed onto your left boob and started sucking on it. You put your hand on his dickand grabbed it and then unclasping it.

"Fuck it.." He muttered under his breath. He pulled down his pants and you pulled down yours too. You also pulled down your underwear and he pulled down his boxers. He laid you down on your back on the desk and he postioned his big (I don't want to say specifically how big it was..) dick in front of you pussy. "Do you want my dick baby? Do you want it?" He asked teasing your slit by rubbing it up and down. "Yes Mr. Bieber." You said. 

"Justin." He said thrusting into you without you knowing. "OH MY GOD!" You screamed out loud. He thrusted in and out of you. "Fuck, you're tight.." He grunted. Moans filled the air. "Justin.." You moaned. Saying his name for the first time was weird but you liked it. "Spell my name baby." He said. You moaned and screamed a little as he hit your G-Spot. 

"J" You managed to say as he fucked you harder than anyone has fucked you. He thrusted after each letter you said.

"U" Thrust.

"S" Thrust.

"T"

"I"

"N" 

You screamed each letter out loud so the whole world could hear. "NOW SAY IT!" He screamed at you roughly. "Justin!" You shouted. "I CAN'T EVEN HEAR YOU SLUT, SCREAM MY NAME!" 

'JUSTIN!!!!!" You screamed as you came onto his dick and he came into you. You both took deep breaths and finally got dressed. 

"That was really good." He said winking at you. "Yeah." You said dreamily. You came up to him and kissed him again and then gave him a hug. "Bye Justin." You said.

"Bye babe." He said handing you a sheet and pushing you out of the classroom giving you a peck on the lips.