01

You let me violate you...

Harry's POV

After a long day of hard work I finally made my way to the airport. It was the middle of winter, and Christmas was coming in a few months.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be celebrating with the rest of the world. My family and I didn't have much of a relationship, I never heard from my parents so in return they never heard from me. My sister and I didn't speak to each other, even if we saw each other in public.

I blamed myself for my dysfunctional family. I distanced myself shortly after my divorced mother began dating a new man. Growing up, I began to block my mother out more because I could take care of myself and wanted nothing to do with the man my mother wanted to marry. I worked hard in school, and in university. I was one of the youngest CEO's by the time I had finished uni, and then I left.

With my suitcase, I went through an airport checkpoint and put down my suitcase to be X-rayed . I buried my hands into my leopard-print trench coat, my scarf wrapped neatly around my neck

I smiled kindly at the security, but they didn't return the smiles. At the next check point I emptied my pockets, and was then sent through the metal detector. I was scanned with a small hand held metal detector of sorts, and smiled to the man holding it. This time, he smiled back at me

"Have a good evening" I told him

"You too"

I finally went to my designated gate, and handed in my plane ticket as well as my passport. The woman behind the counter gave me a flirty smile, and I gave her a friendly one back.

"Enjoy your evening" I told her softly

The truth is, I am a very bitter person. When I'm in public, I tend to be a lot kinder than I actually am due to an image I had to uphold. I didn't care much for those around me, I mainly cared about how much money I had in my bank account.

I wasn't one of those people who genuinely meant it when I said thank you, or complimented someone. I wasn't one of those men who wanted to find a beautiful husband or wife, get married, and then have kids. That just wasn't me. I was happy by myself, and enjoyed my own company.

I was more of a quick-fuck and lone-wolf kind of guy. When in public I was polite however. Being the youngest CEO in Britain and the 2nd in the world came with a lot of paparazzi. Most of the world just found me attractive, and that's why I had become so popular especially with younger women. I wasn't interested however, I don't commit to anything other than my tattoos and my job.

As I boarded the plane, I allowed my smile to falter after greeting the flight attendant. I was fortunate enough to be sitting on my own for the entire flight, and took that time to relax while I travelled home to London.

I texted my driver, telling him that if he wasn't waiting at the airport before I got there, I would fire him. It wasn't a joke either, I was very particular about my employees and preferred consistent timely behaviour. Being late was what got most of my employees fired.

I sat on my mobile, looking at several sites where I could potentially hire somebody for the night. It took me a while to find someone attractive, the right size, right shape and that I could do as I pleased with.

His name was Louis Tomlinson.

Whew, second book. I'm in love with Nine Inch Nails, and Closer is probably one of my favourite songs. So, I figured I'd write a book based on the song, but put my own twists in :3

The song is at the top (for mobile users) or at the side (PC users). Do excuse some of the nudity

5 comments before I update again x