Dreaming - Chapter 1: The Car Crash-

-CHAPTER 1: The Car Crash-

I wake up from a 4 hour nap by the sound of a distant car alarm outside the house. After a few several minutes of thinking and debating whether or not I should get up or go back to sleep, I Finally chose to get up and go greet my mom in the living room, I walk to the doorknob and grab it, but before I exit the comfort of my bedroom I hear my Mother open the door and run outside and after a few minutes of pressing my ear to the door, I hear the car alarm stop, my mom walks in the house. She closes the door, and then I hear some mumbling. She must be talking to someone. With a distinct accent.

I quietly open my bedroom door and tiptoe down the staircase and peek through the bars of the railing. There, in the living room, with my mom, was a male figure, which i swore i seen before. Dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes, stubble, he has noodle arms. HA! Noodle arms. He's Injured, a few wounds on his head, but he seems to be fine. He finally notices me and looks over. He smiles. I frantically back up from where my face was once positioned on the bars. He was beautiful. He had the most well structured face I have ever seen.

"And Who might this be?" He says.

"Oh. That's my daughter." Your Mother replies. "Come Spencer! Help me care for this man, he crashed into a tree in our neighbourhood."

"Yes Mom."

"Get some ice, or the pack of frozen peas."

I jogged to where my refrigerator was and I quickly opened the freezer, searching for what Mom asked for. I decided to grab the ice cubes. I casually walk into the living room and I finally realize who this man is. In shock, I dropped the tray of ice cubes with my jaw almost touching the ground. I couldn't believe it.