Phoenix- a one direction fanfiction

In life, things happen that change you. The experiences and event's that you go through build who you are. For example, you can start a new school year one way, and end that school year as a completely different person with different thoughts, ideas, and beliefs. Some things happen to change you for the better, like meeting new friends, or moving to a new place and giving you a fresh start. Some things change you for the worse, so you end up shutting people out; the people you should be letting in. Then there's some things that make you scared, leave you timid, and cause you to hide away from the world instead of opening up to it. These things could also scar you, tear you down and leave you broken. As well as burn you to ashes, to only mere remains of who you were. But some things drag you up from the ashes, until you are perhaps more strong than you ever were, like a Phoenix. Some things allow you to be born again, a new person from the ruins. But also like a phoenix, you will never quite be whole, you will always be built from the ashes, from something broken. And, like a phoenix, your radiance may only last so long, because like a phoenix, you could get burned again, crumbling back into ashes. Like a phoenix, you could repeat the whole vicious cycle again, reviving yourself only to be broken once more. To build up your strength, your courage, your wings to finally take flight and be somebody again, only to ignite and be dilapidated. To finally find a reason, an inspiration, a catalyst to fuel your recovery, to give something to rise back up for, when though you know you might get burned again. Like a phoenix. Just like a phoenix.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Heyyoooo this is our first fanfiction so please bear with us, hahaha.

Also,since we started writing this awhile ago we just wanted to give you a little heads up about what's going on in the story;

~Since wee started with this awhile ago; some of the facts might not be right

~ Zayn and Perrie aren't engaged in this fanfiction.

~Liam and Danielle are still dating-not Liam and Sophia.

~Midnight Memories hasn't been released yet.

Love you guys and we hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to vote!!!