The time I dreamt I was in a zombie apocalypse part 2

Last time me,Ryland,Whitley,Kayde, and Christian where driving away from the zombie horde but little did we know runners and walkers were not the only ones.So here I am driving the jeep with about a million zombies running after us then, all of sudden we all hear *pheeewsh* so we all look up to see a giant chunk of cement flying across the sky and it lands 10 feet away from the jeep so my first thought is oh its probably just another explosion but then I look in the ally to my left to see this humongous muscular zombie so my instincts tell my to run but im thinking we can handle this but just as we're about to shoot at it my foot slams on the gas pedal and we were off like a rocket then all of a sudden I hear *boom* *boom* *boom* I look behind us and the giant zombies is chasing us but then I hear a high pitched growl im like "oh crap!" I look on the lamp post to see an athletic zombie hanging from it by one hand then all of a sudden I hear a high pitched screach and it jumps on to the back of the jeep so you know I'm swerving trying to shake it off untilI I smack it in the face with my ak-74 then I say  "dont ever try to touch me again got it" but by then I had totally forgotten about the giant zombie aka (the hulk of zombies) so then I remeber about him and my foot slams down on the gas pedal then my other foot thats not on the gas pedal steps on something I look down there is C4 on the ground so I'm like"GUYS I FOUND C4 WOOHOO"so I did a u turn and threw it on the giant zombie and I said "KABOOM GOES THE CORPSES" and pulled the C4 trigger after awhile of driving we made it to a house that wasn't beat up or had exploded or is on fire so we set up base there for now.

                                                                           THE END?