Understand.

VERONICA'S POV:

"Ima miss this place." I sighed looking at the hotel room.

"Yeah." Everyone else agreed.

"Well... Lets go." Tom left the room with everyone else following. We soon left the building but the boys started to sign autographs and take pictures with fans.

"Hey, you!" Someone yelled. I turned around in a circle or in boy talk; I did a 360 turn.

Who the hell called me?

"Over here!" I turned to the girl with brown hair and purple highlights.

Nice hair.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Are you Veronica Payne?" Questioned the girl with streaks of purple hair.

What if I got high lights?

"Yeah I am." I spoke in a confused way. I probably looked confused.

"Oh, I'm Natalie and I'm a huge fan of The Wanted and you and Nathan would make the cutest couple!!" Natalie gushed over me and Nathan.

Oh shit we never did say that we were together.

Play it cool, Veronica. Play it cool.

"Heh." I laughed nervously.

"Hey, Veronica." I heard a low voice speak behind me.

Oh thank goodness. Nathan save me from doing something wrong.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH, IT'S YOU! NATHAN FUCKING SYKES." Natalie screamed.

"Hm... Last time I checked my name was Nathan James Sykes." He winked.

"So I was telling Veronica, how you and her would make the most ADORABLE couple! Even more than Nariana." Natalie grinned, jumping up and down. Fangirling, obviously.

"So what if I took her around the waist in public..." Nathan trailed off.

What's he doing?

"And starred into her eyes in public. Would you guys give her hate?" Nathan questioned Natalie as he was signing her album of Word Of Mouth.

"Oh no! I haven't seen one hate when it was trending World Wide. And trust me... I scrolled through the WHOLE list!" She informed.

"What was exactly trending?" Nathan questioned, smirking.

"Vathan. But the second World Wide Trend was Neronica. But everyone likes Vathan better." Natalie smiled.

Wow! She's pretty calm for a fan. Focus Veronica! That's not the case!

"So if I did it right now, you guys wouldn't scream shit at her?" Nathan added to his quetions for Natalie.

"Nope. Everyone was talking about you guys when you and the lot didnt come out."

"Hmm..." Nathan hummed as he took me by suprise and wrapped his arms aroud my waist.

"Nathan, what are you doing?!" I hissed as I put my hands to his chest to keep me from falling backwards.

Pretty sure I'm starting to change colors.

"Go with it. What better way to tell them about us." He smiled. More like smirked.

"Well what about a webcam? That's a good idea." I suggested, heating up.

"Mm... no. I like this idea better." He rested his forehead on mine.

Remember when I said that Nathan had saved me from doing something wrong because Natalie started to gush about us being a couple?

Yeah, umm... I take that back. He didn't save me. At all. I think he actually made it worse.