SHARING THE SAME UMBRELLA

"Hello..Cabir?tum log sab pahaunch gaye?its raining hard over here man ..and meri gaadi bhi kharap ho gayi..i am all alone in the middle of the road..nahi yaar I even called the driver to get another car but he said that all the roads are blocked..no no you guys be there verna buddy ho shaq hojaega that we are planning a surprise for him..i will manage somehow and reach within an hour..i won't allow this bullshit weather and my murdered car to ruin our surprise..In worst case I will walk along the road to get till there..yeah yeah bye"he cut the call and hunted for an umbrella in his car but didn't find it "Gosh its gonna be a long day ahead"he sighed and rested his head on his seat's headrest

He pulled the window down and few rain drops kissed his ever inviting face..He closed his eyes feeling the rain drops arousing the musician within him..

Mujhko barsat banalo

Ek lambi raat bana lo

Apne jasbat banalo jaana

He hmmed his self written song which was yet to be completed. Continuing his song he looked out of the window to find a girl walking with an umbrella..

"Hey hey stop..hello..wait there..hey Miss..hey umbrella girl wait there.."he rushed out of his car following the girl with the umbrella

"Hey mein tumhe tabse awaz de raha hoon,why aren't you listening?"he asked rolling down his faintly wet sleeves after getting under the umbrella with the girl.. "Aap kon ho?"questioned the girl.I swear it wasn't her question that made him look at her,it was her mellifluous voice.And the moment he saw her he felt the entire universe running a marathon in his belly..That was unusual..

"She is a small girl" he said to himself..he noticed her wearing a knee length floral frock with her hairs open whose ends were wet.He saw her cheeks all puffed up and chubby,a small nose that lead to her rosy pouty lips and a pair of questioning eyes that was awaiting his answer..he found her looking at him intensely..

"She must have recognized me"he thought

"She must have recognized me"he thought..After all who doesn't..He was THE MANIK MALHOTRA..the biggest singing sensation ever..It was not only his singing but also his looks girls drooled on..It is just a click of his finger away and girls are ready to sway themselves under his feet..he always had his photo as the cover pic of magazines for being the best businessman..oops!for being the youngest business tycoon of the country..You must have heard about the Malhotra Heights..Yeah he owns it..Girls did a lot to seek his attention but he was never into girls..He had a self made oath of being a one man woman.

He had a self made oath of being a one man woman