~Never Let Go My Vampire~

Fionna's POV

I wake up it's early dawn cake isn't up, so I walk outside to see that banana guard's taking away roger a evil tree wizard that we have been looking for. Right when cake wakes up and eats, we go to the candy kingdom it takes about 20 minutes. Cake and I walk up to prince bubble gum I asked, "what's going on with roger?'' he tells me and cake that roger know the location of a vampire bubble gum needs for assistance for the great Aaa war. We are up against the Linch's evil army that will come in two weeks so we need all the help we can get.

Cakes POV

Fionna looks so excited for this adventure. I wonder why?

(sorry if its short its just cakes thought on the matter)

Fionna's POV

Im so excited a adventure that just right up my ally! Let's go cake, cake replies "im comin, im comin!" it took us 3-4 day to get to the top of the mountain all the sudden werewolves attack us its a full moon I wouldn't blame them. We are fighting them but one of them knock me to the ground and I fall off the side of the mountain until I hit the bottom I hit my head and hit a tree...

Marshall's POV

Im flying I don't know why I just feel like flying in the moonlight, with the cool air hitting my face all of the sudden I hear a loud but sweet scream. I look for the scream I smell blood so my fangs grow and my eyes turn bright red I found a white hat with b..bunny ears in a tree branch its covered in blood I look down at the ground a girl?

Cakes POV

Fionna! where are you I see blood rolling down the mountain side. Oh no! there's more were wolves I gots to get out of here. Fi im sorry I will look for you as soon as the sun comes up I hope your safe.....

Marshalls POV

Her blond hair is blood stained, her cloths are torn. Her hair is so long I picked her up softly she moans and my heart skips a beat. I feel warm blood on my left hand where her head is. I rushed home in the cave. I set her on my bed I roll her over on her stomach so I can check her head and her wounds. T...the blood it smells so sweet, she wakes up and I smile now I know she'll be okay.

Fionna's POV

I...i smell something sweet like strawberries and i jump with my instinct and i hug someone but who? I wake up and realize im hugging a guy his body so warm i fall asleep and he's wet? i think it was raining...

Marshall's POV

She jumps up and hugs me? my heart skips a beat twice. It was raining when i got to the cave. she's only wearing my button up and her black underwear. I blush at the sight of her laying on my bed she wakes up.....

Fionna's POV

I wake up and my cloths are missing! But the sight of a blushing pale guy with w button up that is wet and see through I blush and ask who are you? he tells me he's Marshall lee amd i look at him and for some reason my heart pounds.

Chapter 2

Sorry boyfriend dumped me delayed until tomorrow! T.T