°| Chapter one |°

{So hi! Um this is my first fan fiction and it is a Markiplier x Reader, I'm so sorry if my grammar or punctuation is off, just tell me in a nice way and I will fix it. This story will hopefully get updated every other day because I am for one in highschool and dont have a lot of time so :).
I have no idea if smut will be in this, probably not because it will be super uncomfortable for me and I'm super bad at it.
But anyway enjoy!}

"Update: Pax east"
I thought outloud as I uploaded a new video. I was going to pax east, actually getting my own booth! I had enough subscribers for it so why not. I've only been on YouTube for 2 years and i have over 9,000,000 subscribers! Its insane how much I've grown over the years! I am pretty excited to see some of the big YouTubers because I have been quiet since I was small youtuber, sometimes I would get requests to collab and play games with the bigger YouTubers but, I was always too shy to ask. While that was uploading I went to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee (if you don't like coffee then grab something energizing). It was my 4th cup and I wasn't thinking of stopping since Pax was in only 3 days and I have 20 videos to do before my flight in 2 days. As I walked back in the studio, I sipped on my {beverage} and sat down. I pulled up Undertale [WHERE DEM UNDERTALE TRASH AT]and clicked play. I walked around for a bit so I can remember what I was doing and where I was. I quickly looked at my other monitor and dragging my mouse over to that screen. I clicked on my recording software and waited for it to load. I took a sip of coffee while it loads. I reached over and pressed the power button on my webcam as the software popped up on my screen. Waiting for it to load, I stood up and reached over for my light. As I did that my phone lit up. I looked down.
Babe: "Babe, Wanna go out tonight?" I smiled at the text and picked up my phone.
You: "sorry babe, I have videos to record. Xoxo."
Babe: "sure you do."
I rolled my eyes at his comment. I put my phone down and focused back on my screen. It bothered me that he would think that I love working more than him... I was kind of true... (Y/N) don't think about that just go back to work.
...am I a workaholic?...
No, I just love my job. Stop thinking like that! I shook all of those thoughts out of my head and reached for my light once again. Once the light was on, i sat back down and looked back at my screen. My recording software had loaded and I clicked on many options to help the quality. I pressed record and went back to my other screen. I full screened the game and smiled at the camera. "(Intro to your video) and welcome back to Undertale!"

-
{So I have no idea where I was going with this but aye, I hope you enjoyed that first chapter. I don't know if I put not enough  or to much or just enough detail in that but I tried hard to kinda get detail in it, but just give me feed back on it. Thanks for reading. <3
- humans}