unlocked

In a pool of strangers, his eyes never left mine.

The way the man behind me touched me.

The way he kissed the back of my neck, his hand riding up my thigh. And I grew wanton. One man touching me another conjuring Desires , I pushed aside. My hands latched on to his head, pulling his lips onto mine. Teeth clashing, tongues teasing and the taste of metallic. His teeth raking over my shoulder, neck , lip.

Bites of pleasure. Pushing and taking. Yet my attention stayed with the man across the room. Though this man may as well have been fucking me here, I knew it was the other men who made me wanton. Who pushed me overboard and gave me the freedom to be wild.

And in the pool of strangers, I held on to the roller coaster ride, both men took me on.

By the time the night ended, I was back in bed and fast asleep, alone yet satisfied.

We were fucking, and he was teasing me. So close to the edge, just one more time. "Please" I begged and just as he was about to end the torment, My alarm woke me up from what seemed like reality. As I got familiar with my  surroundings and noticed the time, I was up and running. In a matter of half hour, I was headed to my car and on the express way before 9 am.

By time I got to the office and was caught up on the meeting I was about to have with 'The pain in the ass' who has been delaying my project for three months now, I was way above my "cool level".

My assistant/best friend caught me up with all I needed to know and I was pushed in to the conference room. Without looking up, I walked over to my seat, my attention fixed on my phone, and not noticing where on earth I was headed, I tripped and fell onto someone's lap. Someone who was 'hard' would have been underestimating what I unconsciously rubbed against and felt my womb quickened and my clit pulse. Shit, do I have to be so clumsy right now? "I am so sorry , I wasn't looking...." And left my sentence un-finished when I got a good look at his face. Jet black hair, the ocean swimming in his eyes, lips full and curled into a grin that promised retribution. And fuck me, if this wasn't the man who watched me across the room last night as i fucked another man. And fuck me if the retribution he is planning has everything to do with last night and not this morning. Thinking fast, I got off his lap and was headed to my desk, when he pulled me onto his lap and said in the most erotic Australian accent "where you headed honey? I'm quite content with you here".

"I'm sure. With the pulse on your neck pulsing and the bulge I'm currently rubbing up against, I gather you're quite content with me right here and for me to carry on as though this was a porno. Maybe giggle a little, touch your biceps and compliment you on them, maybe even innocently smell, touch or perhaps lick every inch of you. But wait, we are not in one. To bad though, it's quite the picture". I say with a smirk and wink, though I make no move to get up. My brain has shut down and my hormones are in complete control and I can't seem to stop rubbing up against him.

"Hmmm, I quite like this picture. Maybe you could innocently open up one of your buttons, maybe tease me with the lacy bra you have got on under. Maybe even touch yourself while I watched". He whispered in my ear. And shit me if that didn't turn me on. Even worse I yearned to do exactly that. And without thinking of the consequences, I reached for what I wanted, right here and now. "Or even better, you could touch me, feel how I wet I am for you." I wasn't sure whether I moaned the words out or chocked out a raspy voice. But I could care less, pleasure blazed in his eyes. "And how would you like me to do that?". He asked "Maybe we should lock the door first?" I asked?
I was
Anticipating yet dreading being caught. " And deny the pleasure you crave from the anticipation of being walked in on and watched while you begged for release. Oh no honey, leave it unlocked". He said before bringing his lips down onto me. And like magnets resisting the pull. We electrified each nerve. And buzzed each cell. Lighting sizzling through the blood stream, we kissed as though the sun had disappeared for years and this was the first ray of light. One hand tangled in my hair, the other finding its way up my dress.