Chapter 1

This is a story rewrite, I cant believe hoe long I got carried away with the first chapter alone I wish this wasnt my story so I didnt have to write it and know the progress, however no this does not give you permission to steal it. This is my story and it stays on wattpad unless I add it on other platforms. Thank you.

This will be rewritten as I am going to publish this at the moment but eill be working on it. I realize it wasnt fair to just take it doen ans not rewrite this story. Guys this is the longest first chapter I've ever seen it's got nearly 3948 words alone in it...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your pov:

          It's been quite the long day.

Work has been absolute hell.

Having a lot more perverts than youd like, you groan at your discomforting thoughts. Making your way home faster, your motorcycle humming at its pick up in speed.

At least comforting you in the slightest. Your helmet covering your features as you sighed softly, stopping at a red light only about 10 minutes away from your home. You sat up from your hunched position.

Your Yamaha purring at its idle position, almost begging to be going faster.

You stretched your arms over your head, frowning at how your back wouldnt pop to give you that satisfaction. A whistle from your left caught your attention, you glanced over, but didn't turn your head to give them acknowledgement, seeing a group of what appeared to be highschool students googling you.

Your shoulders shook in silent laughter and rage, not sure which one your mind decided to act on.

You finally turned to them and raised a hand, giving them a flying bird as you leaned back forward, the light turning green as your motorcycle propelled forward suddenly. You disappeared from their sight quickly, taking a right turn a few blocks ahead, before you took another right to turn at the next light, looking for cars before you drive off.

          You were going to turn right at the previous light, but those teens and their reaction bothered you. So you decided to lose them first before headding back to the road you lived on. At first you checked your mirrors, keeping an eye on the road as you go. Something in your mind urging you to do another round this time farther. A familiar car, the teens, trailing a distance behind you.

The thought of them wanting to stalk you was halerious.

Deciding to play their game you pull into a parking lot, not too public, but with enough people around to call the cops if need be.

"Let's see these fuckers dance." She muttered to herself as she parked her bike near the entrance, a special spot for motorcycles, but hers being the only one. "People and their non thrilling life." You scoffed and left your helmet on, taking your keys into your front right pants pocket, your Jean's hugging your legs, but with room for plenty of mobility.

Leaning against your bike you pulled out your phone and waited.  The music in your helmet playing softly as you then pocketed your phone into your back one. You noticed 3 to 4 figures approaching your area, not surprising you in the least. You crossed your arms over your chest, standing off your bike now, and facing them, keeping your identifying features hidden.