The 7th Degree Of Separation

At first I only believed that there's only 6 degrees of separation. I never considered the 7th degree. What's the 7th degree? It's for you to find out. 

First, you think the worst is a broken heart.

 Ang sakit sakit, bat nya ko iniwanan sa ere ...

What's gonna kill you is the second part.

 May nararamdaman pa kaya siya para sakin?

And the third, is when your world splits down the middle.

"Ui alam mo ba bff, nakita ko kanina si ************************ nakangiti siya ng bongga"

And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself.

 Okay nako, kaya ko na. 

Fifth, you see them out with someone else.

"Nakita ko kanina si bjfgbdkjgf may kasama saya pa nga nila eh"

And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have messed up a little.

 Tama ba in the first place na sinagot ko siya? ...

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” 

― Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

My life is a mess and all, and unfortunately, I have no one to hold onto. I've always wanted to go to diffrent places, to explore you can say.  

I've been reading books, watched lots of TV shows and movies, meditate, hit a drink, take a cigarette, listened to almost all of the songs that I can relate to, eat A LOT,  go to clubs til I can see the sun coming up, crying my eyeballs out, laugh and hang out with my friends all day, then convincing myself that I'm okay. But at the end of the day I realized that I'm not ...

That I'm not okay.

Im doing all off this things out of desperation, I guess. And now that I'm 18 I realized ...

That I need someone to get me out of this mess, this life. I'm too old for this "I can't move on" thing. I know that i'll be okay...

Someday...

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up."

-Marilyn Monroe

Hiiii, epal nung prologue ko. ew. :( sorry. haha. sabog ako so I'm aware na may mga maling spellings and grammars over there. uh-huh. :) :*