Chapter One: Down the Tunnel

"Sorry I'm late McDudes! I was collecting Rice Crispies for my hoard and forgot 'bout the call. Sma here yet?" I adjusted my laptop screen to show myself on the group call. So far, the rest of the admins were already there except Sam. Or as I call her, Sma. We talked for a while, mainly on our next story. Did I mention we're writers on Wattpad? We were planning for our book Spider Maze, and I kept pausing to eat Rice Crispies. All was going well, but Sam still was absent. She had to go to the store before the call, but she said she'd be back by three to call us.

It was about 4:15

We waited, and finally her account came on the screen. "Hi Sam!" Everyone greeted. Except, it wasn't her. It was a man in a skeleton morph suit, mask over his head. " Howdy! I'm not Sam." We all stared in horror at the man, and I realized something.

"Hey! You took Flowey's line! That's my job!" And that did it I guess. Portals erupted under each one of us. We all fell in. Faint sounds of a forest and a lake could be heard through it. Although, the man spoke again.

"That's right. And it's kill or be killed."

That dirty group chat killer.   

A/N: This was written by Blue! From my point of view! The next chapter will come out soon, written by me again. Chapter three will probably be by someone else, so expect that. I hope you enjoy this, and anyone who caught that last reference there is a cool dude. Sorry there's no cover, I'll find one eventually. Wish I could tell you all the worlds we go to, but that'd spoil a bit. If you don't want to blame me, see the tags. *wink wonk*

I hate to self-promote but Star is working on Spider Maze! I think it's out now, actually. So check that out. The storyline is cool. I like it.