Chapter 1

Korey's POV

Korey walked into the new school, carrying his luggage. He moved to the front desk and looked at the boy next to him. He had red hair, and green eyes. He was a bit taller, muscular and his face was lit up with excitement.

"I'm Jaxter, but most people call me Jax." The boy said to him. He stretched out a hand and grinned.

Korey smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Korey." He replied.

"Nice hair." Jax said, looking at Korey's rainbow haired quiff.

Korey laughed and gave a quiet thanks.

A woman walked up to the desk and looked at the boys.

"Looking for your dorms?" She asked them.

"Yeah" They said simultaneously.

The woman laughed lightly. "Names?" She asked.

"Jaxter Hendricks. And Korey..." Jax said, looking at him.

"Korey Rivers." Korey finished for him.

"Good news, you're in a dorm together along with two other boys who I'm sure you'll enjoy." The woman said with a smile.

She handed them each a key and they turned, Jax lead out of the office, Korey following behind him.

Jax slid past a girl, however Korey didn't see her.

She ran into him and quickly backed away, looking up at him in surprise.

She was shorter than him, only slightly. She had beautiful gray eyes that were 'covered' by her glasses and short dark brown hair .

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." She said quietly.

Korey smiled, his icy blue eyes sparking lightly. "Nah it's fine." He said gently.

"Well um... I'll see you around I suppose." She said, looking back at him and blushing slightly then heading into the office.

Korey smiled and turned to Jax.
And caught up with him.

"I ship it." Jax said to him with a grin. Korey punched his friend in the arm then glanced at the girl through the window of the office.

"C'mon, I'm sure you'll see her again." Jax said with a smile. Korey nodded and looked away and started walking with his friend to their dorm.