Chapter Three

We went into the auditorium and I sat at the Dialga table. Alone. It was a little sad. But then Vicky stepped up on the stage. "Okay, before we do anything, Mika's going to sort you into your cabins. When I call your name, you'll come up and Mika will read your mind." she said. "Aria, Cadence!"

A ginger-haired girl in ballet shoes stepped up. "MELOETTA!" Mika declared. Cadence ran off to join the other Meloetta kids. "Aria, Melodee!" Another girl, presumably her sister, stepped up. She had green hair and was wearing dark clothes and lots of eyeliner. "MELOETTA!" Mika exclaimed as Melodee plodded along to join her sister.

Several other kids also got sorted after her. However, none of them stood out to me until somewhere around the F's, when "Forme, Charlotte", a young girl with flowers in her green and white hair, was declared a child of Shaymin.

"Genesis, Katarina!"

A pink-faced little girl with round glasses, pink hair, a Mew tail, and Mew ears carefully stepped up. "Please, call me Kitty." she said to Vicky. "You do not need to say 'Katarina'. It's too much of a mouthful." 

She then walked over to Mika. "MEW!" Mika said. Kitty then walked off to join the rest of the Mew kids.

Then her brother, "Genesis, Zephyr", was sorted. Apparently he was half-Mewtwo, but since children of Mew had a small chance of being half-Mewtwo, he was a son of Mew. So they put him in the Mew cabin.

"Harper, Fern!"

I recognized her almost immediately. She was the same Fern that helped us out in Hoenn! I was surprised, but I also expected it, since she has a sense that determines if legendaries are in trouble. "CELEBI!" Mika exclaimed, and she ran off to the Celebi table.

Blah blah blah...."Instinct, Jiro" is a son of Zapdos.....blah blah blah....."Mystic, Ichiro" is a son of Articuno....blah blah....then, around "Rain, Aquata" (another child of Kyogre, similar to Lake and Marie) I started paying attention again.

"Roi, Titania!" A little girl with pale skin and curly green hair stepped up and Mika looked into her mind.

"Another one of these?" Mika asked. 

"Yep." Vicky said. 

"Okay. REGIGIGAS!" Titania scurried off to join the other Regigigas kids.

"Seafayre, Manon!" A girl with light blue skin and hair stepped up, holding the hand of her sister "Seafayre, Phiona". They both turned out to be children of Manaphy, although Phiona was half-Phione.

"Shadow, Daria" a gray-skinned, white-haired girl wearing a red scarf, became a child of Darkrai. A few more children passed, but the only one that stood out to me was "Valor, Saburo", son of Moltres. However, after the W's, X's, and Y's passed, they called, at long last.......

"Zhemchug, Paul!"

Paul strode up to Mika in the most classy way possible. He then sat down as Mika looked into his soul. "My Arceus...." she said, "I haven't seen one of your kind in years. As much as it shocks me to say this.......PALKIA!"

Paul then smugly strode over to the Palkia table. "Okay," Vicky said, "I guess that's all of them."