Chapter 1

The picture above are the main characters of this story

Starring Manu Rios as Ryan, and some other people from google as Melanie, Carl and Joe

(>ω<)

---------------------------------------------

Melanie's Point Of View:

It hurt my arm from how tight the prison guards held it. My heart was beating faster and faster as we were reaching near the prison cell. The two guards pushed me in the cell and locked it.

I looked around and saw that I wasn't alone. There were three other guys sitting on the floor. I walked to a corner and sat away from them all. One of them with long hair and a complete gangsta look stood up and sat beside me.

"What are you in for?" He asked looking at me. "Nothing..I did nothing.." I quietly said keeping my head down, not facing anyone. "What are you like? 14?" He asked me and I said back "No..I'm 18.."

"Damn babyface, you got in jail so young. What did you do? Sell drugs?" I look at him and said " NO! I was falsely accused of murder.." . He laughed at me, "yeah, that's what we all say, 'falsely accused' ". I speak back to him in a serious, angry tone "I swear! I didn't do it! "

"But like how-" the long haired man was interrupted by another guy who was sitting on the other side of the cell "just leave the young girl alone carl". The long haired man, I mean carl, put his hands up in surrender, puffed and then walked away to the bed. The guy who interrupted carl was sitting face down knees up and hiding his face. Maybe he just got in and is still sad? I don't know

The other guy spoke to me "What's your name young girl?". I ignored him. "Alright I see you're shy, I'm joe and lemme tell you how I got here, so, I was in this hood right? And then this really huge black guy just comes at me pointing a gun to me and he was pretty much drunk, he was about to shoot me but then I shot him before he could do it and then boom! I shot his head and accidentally killed him." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "accidentally?"

"Heyy! I was going to just shoot his leg so that I can run away from him but then I shot his head and then bluuuuhhhh the blood was coming out like this and-" the guy across the room interrupted again. "Don't scare her joe"

"Oh umm, sorry" said joe shutting his mouth. I guess joe and carl are afraid of this guy? I don't know but..they seem to be obeying him.

After a few hours, the prison guards came banging and yelling "LUNCH TIME! HURRY UP! ". They opened the cells and the guys all got out so I followed them. We all were walking to the prison cafeteria I guess.

We reached the cafeteria and it looked scary as hell. There were so many huge and buff criminals there. We all took our trays and got our food. It looked absolutely disgusting. Everything was pasty and dark colours which looked like poo to me. I looked around the cafeteria deciding where to sit without getting hurt.

"What's wrong babyface? You scared of these people?" Asked carl standing beside me. "Yeah..and I though my school cafeteria was the scariest...I think I might just go sit near the trash..." Joe heard our conversation I guess and he said "uh-uh, bad idea, Russel sits near the trash, and trust me, you do NOT want to sit next to Russel"

The three of them walked to a table and sat together. I looked around again and saw an empty table beside their's so i walked over and sat there with my food. I looked at it and felt like puking. But i tried it at least and it tasted just like i imagined, disgusting. I decided not to eat it and just sat there looking around.

Carl noticed me not eating anything, "hey, u should probably eat something" he said with his mouth full "yeah, its not the best but its worse when u dont eat it" added joe. I still didn't want the food. How can these people even eat that? I guess they got used to it..

What's with that other guy though? He doesn't look tough at all to me. He's really hot though. Damn them eyebrows. Why are guys blessed with amazing eyebrows? Uhh, back to the point..Why's joe and carl afraid of him? And wow he finished his food really quick. What the hell, he likes this stuff? Or is he just eating fast so that he doesn't have to feel the taste alot?

After a few few minutes, people started to get up and head to their cells. I threw my food in the trash feeling a bit bad for wasting food. I walked over to joe and asked him where the bathroom was and he lead me to it which was near the cafeteria. Joe left after showing me where it was.

Why is the bathroom cleaner than our cells? It was empty so I just walked over and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror and damnnn girl, I looked good in orange. It's a bit loose but eh. I went into a stall and sat on a toilet with the cover down because i just wanted some time alone.

Sitting there filled my mind with so much thought and I started feeling emotional. My eyes were filled with water. I heard someone go to the stall next to mine. I quickly wiped my tears and started heading for the door. I stopped at the door when I heard the guy in the stall crying.

I went back to the stall and knocked on it. A deep voice said "occupied". I asked him "are you okay?". "No.." He said back. "What's wrong tell me". "I killed her..my own sister..i didnt mean to..and she died all because of me"

"Well u know what? U gotta suck it up and be a man, get over it!"
"Wow that was harsh, great advice..."
"Uhh..sorry.." I facepalmed myself when I realized what I just said.."Hey, everyone faces death in their life, that's just the way god decided her death, if you live your whole life blaming yourself, it's not going to bring her back. So stay strong mister" and with that being said, I walked out of the bathroom hoping that fixed him..

I forgot where my cell was and I started going completely different ways. I got lost so I asked the guard where the bathroom was so that I can start my route again and try to figure it out. I reached the bathroom and tried again to find my cell. I knew I was going the right way this time but I forgot the last turn. Is it left or right? fuk it I'll take a left. But just then, a voice yelled behind me

"Hey little girl?" I looked back and saw that perfect eyebrow guy from our cell "it's this way" thank god for this man, or else I would've been lost again. I followed him and we reached our cell

--------------------

Omgggg! Okay so this is the first chapter and hope all of u liked ittt (*/ω\*)

Im so excited for all of you to read the next chapters it's going to AWESOME!