Chapter 1 - Slendermans vortex

[Wednesday 29th 2029...]

I'm in my bedroom playing slenderman rising, it's 5:00pm and there is thunder and lightning outside, my light is on and everyone in my house is in the lounge.
Suddenly BANG! The power went out, I looked up and I saw a hole in the roof, and ashes falling on my bed.
"Luckily the Lightning didn't strike the lounge."
Then I saw a light from my iPad, it was a flash of dark red and then the world around me as I knew it, started to stretch like in Star Wars when they used the hyper drive then -
black...

[Friday 31st...]

I woke up feeling tired and I looked at my watch, it's the 31st, then looked up only seeing stone. I got up feeling in pain. I walked out of the cave and saw a sign saying.
'YOU'RE NEXT '
So I went up to touch it, as I touched it the sign disappeared. Then I saw a flash of light out at a shed. So I go and investigate to what it was. I open the shed door and see a boy lying on the floor, so I try to wake him up then he wakes up, so I ask "are you ok."
"Yes." He says. We get up and walk out of the shed, I ask him what his name is and he says Ray, I say mine is Fin.

[Friday 31st...]
"So..... do you have any idea where we are?" Whispers Ray. Suddenly I feel drowsy and nauseous and I see a figure in what seems like a black suit with no tie and a fully white face and no facial details. I turned away and fell to the ground, I felt sick, the creature disappeared, suddenly my illness left in a breeze, and Ray was right next to me acting like he didn't experience anything. He pulled me up asking "what's wrong?"
"Uuuggghhh." I moaned "I feel like some thing just hit me.... wait did you see a black figure with a white face?"
"Nope." Said Ray " hmmm.... Got sucked into my iPad while playing Slenderman Reborn.... did you?"
"Yeah." I replied.
"Well it could have been SLENDERMAN" Ray says.
I turned around and saw a log with a few others with the words.
'YOUR TIME IS COMING TO AN END'