Chapter 1: It's My Party

[Will and Emma had the most beautiful, emotional and simplistic wedding that any of the Glee kids had ever been too, following the quick Wedding was a reception, in the same room they announced their vows in, the choir room.]

"Thank you guys, you won Regional’s, you attended my wedding and today couldn't have gone anymore spectacularly!" Will exclaimed in front of the New Directions, he was giddy but no-one minded seeing him like this, he was happy and that’s all that mattered. "Eat, sing, booooogie!" he sang whilst laughing and shimmying towards his bride. As Will left the New Directions to themselves, Ryder and Unique’s eyes cross for a quick second, "I...can't be here, I don't want to be in the same room as, that" Ryder whispered to Jake, gradually getting louder hoping that the transgendered teen would hear. "Ryder please, this is a happy time, don't be like that and besides I need all of your help...I'm proposing to Kurt..." Blaine pleaded as he heard Ryder’s spite, his announcement was met with a series of gasps followed by varied reactions of phrases like "What?" "No." "Are you serious?"  "You're not going to make us sing are you?” "Proposal, yes, yes and duh Jake" Sam replied for Blaine making everyone smile which also slightly calmed Blaine's nerves. "Well...good luck Blainey Days, we're here for you, even though you didn’t even think to tell me, your real best friend but whatever I don’t hold a grudge, if he says no and you need a shoulder, you have my number” she said in almost one breath. "That's not going to happen Tina!"  Sam snapped as Blaine smirked through a worried frown. He then went on to tap his trouser pocket to make sure that he still had the ring and paced towards Kurt. "We've done unplanned songs many times before so this should be a walk in the park, well not a walk in the park just another amazing performance by the Justice Gleeague" Sam said in a superhero style voice.

"Hey Kurt" Blaine nervously said to his fashionable lover. "Hey...Blaine, why are you smiling like that? You're so adorable" Kurt said stroking Blaine’s face for comfort, Blaine laughed followed by a yell, "HIT IT!" All eyes pounced onto the colourful young couple. Harmonies by the New Directions gobbled up every inch of the room as Blaine sang the lead vocals to Ariana Grande's single The Way with the New Directions backing him up. The performance was met with a rapturous applause and two miscreants booing, of course they were Becky and Sue Sylvester. Kurt was immobilized, and Blaine span on the spot descending downwards with him ending up on one knee. The whole room gobsmacked. “Oh my god.” Rachel whispered to Santana. "Wha..aa...I...Blai...." Kurt trembled not liking the attention for the first time in his life, his eyes scoured the room. "I love you with all my heart, and that love will be forever.” Blaine started. Sugar was jumping with excitement whilst Kitty rolled her eyes and joined Tina in eating herself to depression. “I know we were meant to be, there’s no one else in the world that gets me like you do, that looks at me like you do, that loves me like you do. And I promise baby, I love you more so will you please do me the honour of being my husband?” The room fell silent...seconds passed and still no reply "Baby?" Blaine nervously uttered as he glanced around the room for comfort met with two thumbs up by Sam. "Rachel, I need to leave I can't do this here" Kurt said teary eyed whilst storming off followed by Blaine and a little distance behind was Rachel, Santana, Sam, Tina, Ryder and Jake. They followed Kurt all the way out to the parking lot where the weather had taken a turn for the worst and was chucking it down with rain. "Kurt, what are you doing? Answer me!" Blaine emotionally yelled, straining his voice with his vein popping out of his neck waiting for an answer as Kurt got in his car, he couldn't answer, something was holding him back. "I'm sorry Blaine, maybe next time? It took a while for me to say yes to Finn, maybe he's the same" Rachel said trying to cheer Blaine up as she hugged him and rushed to get into the car with Santana by her side confused as to what was going on and biting her lip. As the New Yorkers drove away Blaine stood there crying as his close ones cradled him with sympathetic words and pats on the back.