prologue

Frasiers POV:
Frasier lied down on the operating table. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't scared. He had never had an operation before. There was nothing wrong with him, it was just one of those donation things. Being only 16, Frasiers parents had completely disapproved of him doing this.
However, if Fraiser wanted to keep his popularity levels high at school, then this was the way to do it.
Fraiser watched as all the nurses and doctors got all their equipment ready for the operation. There was some gloves wich the nurses and doctors started to put on, he spotted a sharp needle, lying on a metal tray. Next to is was a sharp blade, which Frasier guessed was to cut him open. Frasier couldn't look at it any more, it made him feel like he was about to be sick so he instantly looked away.
"Frasier?" Came a soft voice. Frasier turned his head to find one of the nurses, with a mouth mask standing next to him. "Just say when you ate ready and we will begin" she said.
Fraiser felt a bit of sweat run down his forehead. Fraiser knew that this operation was going to change his life forever.
Frasier gulped and forced a smile. "Guess I will see you guys on the other side" he said. Frasier watched as the nurse nodded and went to grab the needle. Frasier had to shut his eyes as he felt the sharp prick of the needle on his arm.
Just before he went unconscious, Frasier was certain that he heard the distant sound of gunfire.

I am so sorry that this is so short but I promise that other chapters will be longer. I have been planning this book for months so it would be great if you left feedback in the comments!!!!!!! If there is something you want to see happen then tell me and I will see what I cab do!!!!!!!! But anyway guys that's it from me and I hope you all have a spectacular day!!! BYEEEEEEE!!!!!