Please , Dont Go

I stood there in disbelief. He couldn't of had. He didn't. But he did, he slapped me.My boyfriend since I was allowed to date just slapped me.

I stood there in disbelief.He never hurt me before ever, no matter what.And out of nowhere he slapped me for no reason what so ever.

'Hazel ..omg .. I'm sorry I didn't mean to .. are you okay?!'He looked at me, his face full of horror. He stood there in disbelief too.

'Get away!!' I yelled. I stepped back but I couldn't after a half step. I was already against the wall. I wish I wasn't , I wish he wasn't right there , I wish he was far away , I wish he wasn't here.

' You ... - you don't mean that ...baby I'm sorry .. Please ... Please forgive me .. I'm sorry , c'mere Hazel, baby please..' His eyes begging me. He didn't get closer , he didn't want to scare me more, but the thing was , I wasn't going to go near.. not after that..

'LEAVE! Leave Nick! Get away from me! Leave , just leave me alone please?!' I yelled inbetween sobs , not being able to control my breathing , I was trying to get as much air as I could because I was crying so much it was like my tears were stopping me from breathing properly.

'Im sorry baby, ple-' he started but not before I interrupted him.

'Just leave Nick , go! I need to be alone...'I started crying even more.

'Please!' He yelled crying and with that he came to hug me, and it wasn't one of those safe hugs , but one of the hugs where you just want the other person to leave you alone.

I kicked at him and punched him and tried as hard as I could to push him off. And after what seemed like forever , he stopped, he looked into my eyes and they were all blotchy. That sparkle that had always been in those dark blue eyes was missing,and was replaced with tears and sadness.

'Fine..I'll go.. Just talk to me later...please?...'he said. And with that he got out of my apartment , he didn't wait for my response and somehow that made me feel horrible.

I need to call Blake.

-heyy guys !c: new story /.\ hope ya'll like it.