Never found

They took us. They took us all. They took us, Joey, Jessica, Logan, Vaness , Zach, and I. They placed us in the most deserted building, with no doors and no Windows leading outside. I'm stuck here? We're stuck here? How did we get here? Why?

    I woke up cold and in pain. I opened my eyes and jumped a little. I wanted to scream, but when I opened my mouth, I heard no noise. I looked around for a second. I noticed the other fI've individuals laying spread out around me . My bestfriend, Jessica . Her boyfriend,  Logan . A younge man named Joey. A girl about a year younger than me, named Vanessa. And, also, my boyfriend. I stood up.

   " Zach ? " I whispered, walking torwards him. He didn't wake up to my soft call. I shook him.

" Wake up, " I said, almost crying.  Before I could get him awake, I heard a high pitch scream. I looked over torwards Jessica. She was crying. I ran to her. " Jessica ! " I called, hugging her.

" Where are we? " she whispered. I had no response.

" Hell .. " I said Softly. Next to wake up was Joey, who oddly was super excited to be where ever we were. Finally, Zach, Vanessa and Logan woke up. We spend almost an hour questioning where we were, and why. But nobody had answers.

     After that hour, we decided to try to find a way out. " Goddamn it , " I heard Logan yell . Everyone turned around . " No signal .. " he sighed. Everyone ignored his comment. Joey lead the way. where are we going. " Did you hear that?? " Jessica asked, her voise shaking.

" What ? What was it bby? " I asked her, looking in her direction.

" I don't think were alone, " I saw tears roll down her cheeks. Logan hugged her closer .

" It'll be ok, " He said unsurly .

" Don't assure her of something you don't know, " Joey snapped at him.

" Look , " I started ..

" No you look ! " Joey raised his voice .

" Don't talk to her like that ! " Zach yelled .

Joey walked torwards him.

" Stop it, both of you , " I snapped . " Were all going to die, if we don't figure something out! So lets all pretend were friends til its over ! "

Everyone quietly nodded.

" Lets keep walking guys , " Vanessa urged.

We walked for only a moment before we heard a scream from behind us.

" Joey !! Shine the light behind us !! " Logan yelled .

" Vanessa !! " I yelled, running torwards her body. I fell to the ground, She was stabbed. what happened?

" Holy fuck Kara!! " Jessica said Shuddering . " She's .. she's dead. " I looked at Jessica for a moment, Then back to Vanessa. Everyone stood there . Some more freaked out than others.

" Zach , " I said, looking at him .

" What? "

" We can't leave her here , " Jessica stated , taking the words from my mouth .

" I agree, " I whispered .

" I'm not carrying her dead body Kara !! " Zach yelled.

" Fine, " I said, taking off my sweater. I quickly wrapped it around her and picked her up. 

Somebody's here with us.

After fourty- Five minutes of walking, Joeys flashlight died. So we were left there, in the dark. We all knew we weren't alone. But nobody said anything.

The lights came on .

Who did that?

        It looked like a hospital,  A lot of rooms. Empty rooms. The walls were all white. But the floor tiles looked nice. The lights flicked on and off. I was still cold.

" We should all split up , " Joey insisted .

" Are you fucking kidding me? " Jessica yelled . " A little girl was killed less than an hour ago and you want to slit up? Be my guest. Go! Prepare to die though! " Logan continued.

" Maybe we should. " I said, taking Joeys side. " We could see a lot more. Its a better chance of getting out. "

" I agree with Kara . " Zach said , not seeming completely positive. 

" Alright, It's settled. " Joey smiled.

      Right then the door Joey was standing in opened and Joey was pulled into it .

" Joey !! " I screamed. I saw the blood running from under the door.

" Kara, Runn !! " Zach said, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. Jessica and Logan were already gone. But where?

    Zach and I ran through the halls of the building until we came to an unlocked door.

" Go in ! " Zach yelled. I ran in.

" Were going to die !! " I cried .

" I won't let that happen .. " he assured me .

       Logan didn't make it to far, As he was running he risked his life. The killer chased them,  but Logan stayed to fight, Jessica kept running. 

      " What are we going to do Zach ?? " I cried, " Were all going to die !! " I sat there and cried. I was so scared. To think. To die.

All of a sudden, I heard a noise at the door. What was that??

Zach looked at me. He put his fingers to his lips to signal me to stay quiet. He started walking to the door. I felt my heart drop as he looked out the window.

It was Jessica.

He quickly let her. She was extremely quiet. I hugged her and she hugged me back.  I never asked what happened. And she never told me. But I knew.

" Maybe I should go out, " Zach said quietly . " Look for an exit, " He continued.

" No !! Are you joking? You'll die! " I said to him from across the room . I was still holding Jessica, but she had fallen asleep. " I'm going with you. "

Jessica woke up. " I'll stay here " Jessica assured me . I looked at her and gave her a huge hug.

" I love you bby. Don't open the door. And don't drawl attention to yourself. We'll be right back. " She nodded.

Zach and I left the room. We looked for hours. We found nothing. Heard nothing. So we decided to go back. But,  when we got to b the room, the door was open. I quietly looked inside. He was holding her. The killer who had killed all my friends was holding the lifeless body of my bestfriend. The killer didn't see me. I almost puked. The tears ran down my face. Where was Zach?

   Everyone was gone. When the police found me I was in the middle of a room with blood all over me. I tried to explain to them what happened, but they didn't believe me. Because no bodies were found. Was I crazy? Did it happen? Did I do it?