inside read

Dira: Hi, I'm Dira. I've never been good with speaking. Its kind of new to me, you know *giggle* speaking. When I speak the words just, I don't know, they kind of jumble up. Its like I'm just  putting random words together to create a sentence.
    Its crazy how every object, how every color, how every person, how every planet, is just a word. A word that we use everyday, every time, everyday. These words aren't rare they are so common its hard to believe.

    I remember someone once told me, "That the words we speak are the words we see". At first I didn't understand what he meant, he told me to think, to see it, to breath it. I realized what he he was saying. Red, red its everywhere if you see within. I don't mean, a fire truck, or a stop sign, I mean people. People filled with anger and rage. Sometimes they are filled with blue, sadness, sad because of what happened to them, or someone they love. Mostly I see black, people that are empty and lost all hope, all love, all courage. They build walls around their self's to protect them from any more hurt . That's what I saw in him, I saw him missing something, his joy.

Xavier: I dont understand how everybody is happy. We live in such a cruel world. Its so harsh, it let's you see a little bit of happiness and then it twists it, it rings it out, until there's no more. It wants you to suffer, it wants you to beg, to plead, so it can laugh at you. I've seen within, I've lived it, tasted it, felt it. Its ruthless, its savage. It has you bowing at its feet, before it takes a dagger and stabs you with it. Little tiny laughter's play over and over in your head. Nobody sees it but it happens.

🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚

💬this story is kind of from the heart its about how everybody is different and how opposites attract 💬💬 if you have any questions DM me on insta
📲 yk.lizzzz
I will be making a twitter account soon to.