TO DEEP TO HEAR THE HATERS

"OH FUCK HARRY GIVE IT TO ME" screamed louis

"oh my god can you two SHUT UP Im trying to take selfies with my starbucks!" eleaner exclaimed

"girl dont even start with me i just cummed more white sticky stuff than your starbucks shop has even blended"

said sassy louis aka beyonce

eleaner then fell asleep because it was taking to long for the selfies to post to instagram. when she woke up she noticed there was a gift by her head.

When she opened it she screamed of joy! Inside it was a Pink sparkly dildo and Carmel flavered lube! She jumped for joy. The first thig she did was take a selfie with it and posted it to instagram with the caption of "aint nobody fuckin wit my dildo dildo dildo dildo"

Then, she put on her jimmy choo choo and ran to her kitchen aka starbucks. She ordered the first thing that came to mind, a 24 shot coco carmel ginger ale with 7 squirts of non fat whipped cream 5.7374 ounces of vanilla and a peice of lettece because she was on a diet.

She then went back home and drank all of her starbucks and took out her dildo and lube. She examined it for 24 days and on the 25th day she turned of spongebob and through the dildo and lube away and drowned in starbucks.

the end.

☻somebody pls love me☻

idea from: breezytommo on twitter

twitter- shaveharry

tumblr- miley-del-faggot.tumblr.com