pt.1: childhood best friend

You were walking to the woods trying to find your childhood best friend asriel in there but you look around.

"Hmm?.'" You took kept on walking and you found asriel as you waved at him with a smile, then he smiled and wave back at you.

"Oh (y/n) it's been so long that we haven't talk for a while!, oh theres this snowdin! It's really cold come on I'll show you!'' Asriel said as he started running as you started following him, then you two saw a box.

"Oh?.......what's in the box?" You ask to asriel with confused look on your face.

"Thats a box? I guess?" Asriel explained."you open it, you still got your hammer with a heart in it.

You break the box with your hammer as the box broken open reveal a 20 heart coins In it as asriel smiled and chirped

"You broke the box and reveal it has coins! It's all yours finders keepers!''

You grab the coins putting it in your pockets for save keeping Asriel said.

"Here I got this book it's all yours and it has my name,what I like in it, and what I don't like it's called friends book.'' He hands it to you and you open the book to page snowdin, you find asriel name.

(Asriel dreemurr is your childhood best friend, he likes to play in the snow and pick flowers.)

{Age: unknown}

Likes: his friends, cinnamon pie, adventures, collecting stuff, flowers, snow, playing, hot chocolate, candy,

Dislikes: going to bed, vegetables, green beans, cleaning, seeing his friends in danger, fighting, getting kidnapped. Scary things,lighting,

Relationships: sans the skeleton: asriel and sans seem to be good friends together but sans like his mom. Toriel, asriel would look up to him like he's a brother.

Papyrus the skeleton: asriel seems to hang out with him and eating his pasta too.

You closed the book and put it in your backpack, then when you guys were almost out of the woods. Then asriel and you saw a Skeleton with a blue jacket with slippers too.

"Hey asriel who's the kid?'' Asked the skeleton.

"Oh that's (y/n)! She's my childhood best friend!," introduced asriel as he hold your hand."she's 7 years old.''

You said shyly to the skeleton.

"H-i."

Then the skeleton chuckled.

"Hey don't be shy kid. I'm sans the skeleton and I like to make puns, pranks, too. Not like my brother papyrus he's like playing puzzles with humans you will know him. Come on lets go to snowdin.''

You,asriel followed sans the skeleton where Snowdin was.