LOVE IS BLIND

There I was still having a crush on him. its been 3 years or so and still holding on. This year im taking it to the next level.

Finally I tried to talk to him, I confessed how I felt and really,he was surprised. I was really embarassed of what I had done and just replayed that moment in my head. That was the most embarassing thing I have done so far.

later that day I was on my facebook.I checked on his account and he was there online. And he chatted saying "was it true?" I replied with a yes. he told me "I like u too :)" I was really shocked but at the end he was just kidding. "how dare u make jokes on me!" I was pretty mad and went offline. I went to my room and start bursting out tears. I was really mad  and what I hate is we go to the same school together.

I calmed down after my friends party and decided to make him a cute cupcake, an im sorry cupcake.

The next day I gave it to him. He said it was delicious and smeared the icing all over my face saying "your so sweet :)" and I just smiled while my classmates tease me. We are both popular, I am the treasurer of the school and he was the so called dancer and varsity of the school. lots of gals loved and adored him while most dudes did the same.

Later that July 15, he asked me to come with him at the end of class both my friends knew what was coming but they all smiled at me. it was already dismissal  "whats going on?" I asked " I have something to tell you" he said. he kept choking and kind of sweat but he finally told me... "We have been friends now and I feel like I know you more but..... can you be my girl?" I just stood there watching him, he just kept smiling. it got awkward for awhile and said "are you serious coz' if this is a joke like before its not funny" he said "no! no! no! its not a joke im really serious I really like you alot". he seemed honest and I dont know how to reply , I never been into a relationship before. I didnt give him a straight answer but I did the next day. he seemed sad but when I said yes he put up a smile on his face.

who knew having him made my day special. I felt special because among the girls why me? every end of a good bye is I love you ♥.

but things change its like the spark is gone. Now many gals flirts with him. I never wanted to break up but thats how life is . I talked to my friend who is so called the relationship handler, she told me that was the worst break up she have ever seen... I forgot to tell you he wrote in a letter, thats not his handwriting and his friend is the one who gave it to me. I was pretty mad and wrote a letter saying:

Dear _____

if nothing is true then why did u court me? you are just wasting my time for everything I had done. I dont care how popular you are but you have a cold heart, I know someday you will regret it but anyways thank you for trying to love me . I know sometimes love is blind but please open youreyes...  and just remember I wont give up on us ♥

                                              $incerley yours, _______

oh well I lost a good one but remember "there are alot of fishes on the sea" and when it comes to love "expect the unexpected"