intro

Okay so as you know that the story is about the feelings of two of my very trusted friends. Well how fo i know about their feelings .....they tell me and ask for advice okay im practically  right there always. Anyeays it all started when a guy just wanted to let go of his rage and hatred of humans. He also suffered from depression. So one day a female which was my friend started posting rare pictures of kaneki ken and the rest of tokyo ghoul images into a community she also added quotes with them. Somehow the male was attracted to tbag and tried to comment and get her attention which was impossible due to her getting spanmed on her account. But one day she manages to notice he was trying to start a conversation with her, so she responded and a few seconds later she gotten a reply. So ever since that day they beacme closer and soon became friends and she helped him with his depression she was known as Heartless on the internet, yup heartless beauty to be exact but she was known as insanity in the real world due to the fact she wslas a leader of a gang at school. The male was known as xkickeem or just death reaper he was a hard tiff shell to open. A few months later heart introduced me to him and we became friends as well but i was schoked when he told me something that beginned this story.

Here are some screenshots of it:

So after this we decided to talk in private in another app ill write that down in the next chapter cya