Taking care of each other

Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. This is the first time I wrote an imagine so any suggestions are welcome. I have no idea what title fits this story so I hope this one is okay.

Enjoy...

_______________________________________________

~ Ignazio hurts himself while trying to get his phone back from Piero before he shows the embarassing message to Gianluca. Gian did an unexpected thing and take care of Ignazio's injury. ~

"Piѐ, give it back!"

"Chill Igna, I will, eventually. OMG, Gian should really see this. Man, you're such a hopeless romantic." he said, his eyes were fixed on Ignazio's phone with his finger scrolling down the screen.

"No!" he replied, his voice was higher than usual. His hand was trying to snatch the phone from Piero but he quickly run away. Ignazio rolled his eyes and run after Piero to the backyard.

"Gianluca, you got to see this. Igna..." he paused and run again as Ignazio started to get closer. Gianluca just laugh and shook his head, looking at his silly friends teasing each other. He enjoyed it somehow, because it's usually Piero being bullied by Ignazio, not otherwise.

"Piero, I swear to God I will..." his words was cut off, followed by a sound of something heavy hit the ground. Both Piero and Gianluca look where the sound comes from, and saw Ignazio was already on the ground on his stomach.

Both Piero and Gianluca laugh, but they stopped once they saw Ignazio having a trouble to bring himself back up. "Are you okay, Igna?" Piero asked as he came closer to help him.

"Umm, I... Argh!" he screams once Piero touched his left arm to help him get up. Both of them looked in horror as they saw the arm. It was broken and they can clearly saw the deformation. Ignazio was trying hard not to scream, but the pain was unbearable he can't help letting out some grunts.

They managed to help Ignazio sit. His face was pale as the adrenaline started to wear off and he realized the situation he was into. He bits his lip, hoping to reduce the pain but it doesn't work. Meanwhile, Gianluca was trying to be calm and examine the injured arm.

"Piero, can you get me two towels and an ice pack from the first aid box, please." He instructed.

"Is it okay if you get them? I'll be here with him." He said, his voice shaking as he tried not to freak out. A bit of tears was seen around the corner of his eyes. He thought it was his fault Ignazio fell and as the oldest, he feels obligated to stay with him and keep him calm.

Gian stand up and take Piero's hand, whispers to him, "You're freaking out, Pié. If Igna see it, he will also freak out and that won't be good. Now go, I got this, okay?" Gian didn't know how he could manage to be calm in this situation, but seeing Piero freak out like that, he just feel he has to. With that, Piero went inside to get what they need.

"Igna, are you crying?" Gianluca asked in surprise once he saw his friend's face.

"Don't judge me, Gianlu." He raised his voice, but then it quickly turn into a whisper, "It hurts so badly." Gian laugh to his reaction but he stopped after he saw Ignazio's pleading eyes. He saw the arm once again, it was starting to swell.

"Okay, sorry." He responded. He pays a close attention to the arm. It was resting on top of Ignazio's thigh and it, he thought, wasn't supposed to be like that. He was thinking about one thing, but he wasn't sure about it.