.1.

~Rachel's POV~

"NO. LUCAS. PUT THAT DOWN." I yelled, chasing my brother around the living room has held my phone, my messages with Nick up. My 7 year old brother Lucas just chuckled.

"Come on Rachel! He hasn't been over in forever! I wanna play with him!" My brother smiled, and I corssed my arms.

"I AM BABYSITTING AND I SUGGEST YOU GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE BEFORE I STEAL YOUR CAKE." He stared at me emotionless and I smirked, crossing my arms.

"You wouldn't." He said seriously and I nodded. 

"Oh I would." I giggled. He dropped my phone and ran to the kitchen. 

"NOOOOO MY CAKE." I ran forward diving for my phone and held it as I got the message that Lucy and Kylie were on their way.

I sighed, and stood changing from my sweatpants and hoodie into skinny jeans and a cute top. Twenty One Pilots, Stressed Out started playing and I picked my phone up answering it. "I can't believe your letting me leave my brother with my neighbor to go to this party." I laughed brushing out my hair, and putting on a t-shirt.

"Oh, yea, we have to pay her for it." Lucy giggled and I groaned. "Fine, I'll pay her with what I get when my parents get back tomorrow after school."

I heard Kylie screaming at someone in the background and I froze. "Uh.. who is she yelling at?"

"No oneeeeee." Lucy said sarcastially, and I rolled my eyes going down the stairs hearing a knock at the door. "I swear Lucy if it's Nick I will-"

"If whats me?" Someone said and my head snapped up and my face went red. Nick, my crush since 7th grade was standing in front of me.

"I'llllll call ya back." I hung up on a babbling Lucy and smiled nervously. "Hey! What are you doing here?"

"NICK!" My brother yelled hugging him and Nick laughed.

"He small fry. What's up?" He smiled and My brother smiled wide.

"Are you taking Rachel to that party Lucy and Kylie want her to go to?"

My face went red again with wide eyes. "LUCAS."

Nick just laughed, "It's fine Rach. In fact I am here to take her."

Lucas was standing next to me both of us confused. "You are?" We said at the same time and he laughed.

"Yea, Arthur is in the car. We just need to grab Noah, and then we'll meet the girls at the party."

I just nodded, and walked Lucas next door, paying the old woman twenty bucks to watch him and to put him to bed at 8.

I walked over to the car and sighed. Arthur smiled from the front seat, and I stuck my tongue out at him, and he did it back, as I got into the back seat, and Arthur turned to me smiling. "How are youuuuuu."

I raised a brow smirking. "Wonderful, obviously not ready for this. You?"

He shrugged. "Ready to get drunk and into some girls pants."

I laughed, and Nick got in. "Better not be Rachel. She'll beat your ass." he smirked, and Arthur and I laughed. 

"That's is true." I smiled, and we were off to get Noah.

Tonight is my first high school party.

I should be excited, but why am I so nervous?