A Narry one shot (Smut)

***BoyXboy****

This is my first atempt at a one shot

Its hard for me to keep things short but ill try my best

THANKS

Nialls POV

-----------------------

We begin singing our last song of the night.

let me kiss you

nananananananana

nananananananana

I gaze over at Harry, his jaw line looking sharper with each note he sang. I must have gotten lost in his pale green eyes because Louis nudges me to let me know it is my solo in the song. My cheeks become red as I start so sing my solo. When we finish our goodbyes to the fans I enter Harry's dressing room.

"You look hot tonight." I wink at him and he smirks. I straddle him not losing eye contact.

"Someones horny." He says in a sexy voice. I nod. I really hoped he wanted me as bad as I wanted him. I began to worry he didn't want to do this and I was making a total fool of myself infront of the boy I loved. "That makes two of us." He begins trailing his hand up my shirt.

Harry's POV

-----------------------

I feel his chest and begin taking his thin shirt off. I kiss his jawline and make my way onto his neck and towards his weak spot. He lets out a load moan and grinds on me. My penis becomes more erect. I begin to take off our clothing leaving us in nothing.

  "I....." He says something between kisses. "love. you." He manages to say before I interupt him with a soft moan.

"I love you too." I say in his ear.

Niall's POV

-----------------------

I hear a knock on the door along with a familiar voice saying, "Hello? Are you okay in there?"

Harry and I struggle to quickly clothe (A/N Im not sure if thats a real word or not or if thats even how you spell it but im too lazy to check) ourselves.

"I wish we could finish." He says smirking. I grab his hair and pull him close. I glide my tounge across his bottom lip asking for entry. I explore his mouth until I hear liam banging on the door once again.

"It's my dressing room too you know! Left me in Harry!" He shouts through the door. I open the door and pretend like nothing ever happened. The mates know about Harry and I being gay but we aren't sure how they would take that we are together.

Liam's POV

-----------------------

I sigh. I know Niall and Harry are together but they just won't admit it. It angers me how they don't think they can trust me enough to tell me.

"What where you guys doing in here?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"Playing Fifa." He lies.

"Well, Zayn, Louis, and I are going for froyo. Do you mates wanna join?" I ask.

Harry's POV

-----------------------

"No thanks. I think Niall and I are just going to finish our game." I answer for the both of us. "How long will you lads be?"

"An hour or two we are gunna runs some errands aswell. Bye." He walks out of the dressing room and shuts the door behind him.

"Just enough time to finish what we started." I tell Niall. He is so hot when hes horny. His biceps flex as he undresses himself again.

I decide to do some 'charity' and help him out with that task. I remove his boxers with my teeth and suck him of. I try not to gag as I deep throat him. I can already tell this is going to be a great night.