Chapter 1. {page: 1}

{Angelique's POV}

 "Hey Angelique!" My best friend Callie says walking up the stairs to our flat, and tosses her keys into the bowl.

"Hey so what are we doing tonight? More binge watching on Netflix?" Because whenever she actually stays home, that's what we do.

"Not tonight honey. You know that guy I've been seeing?"

"Yeah Joe, the once upon a time thatcher?" I smile.

" Yeah well he's having a little get together with some of his friends, and they are grilling out.

" Netflix for one." I sigh.

" No, because I told Joe I am inviting you." She smiles.

" What! Callie why wouldn't you ask me first?"

" Because you would come up with some excuse, why you couldn't make it, an frankly you don't get out enough love, there is a whole world filled with great people out there, and also some of his friends are very good looking, so you are going end of story!" She protests.

" Jeez okay mom." I sarcastically reply back. We both burst into laughter.

" Alright well lets go get ready, Joe will be here in an hour to get us."

" Seriously Callie!" We both book it upstairs. I walk into my room and head for my closet, I pull out pair of acid wash denim skinny jeans with holes in the knees, a white flowy crop top, I look at my shoes I go for a pair of black wedge heels, Once I finished getting changed, I walk into the bathroom, I do my make up and finish it off with a dark red matte lipstick. I do a once over in the mirror.

" Girl you look amazing!" Callie clasps her hands.

" So do you!" Callie is so adorable. We are both about 5'2, she has wavy blonde locks where as mine is black and straight, her eyes are as blue as the Caribbean ocean, mine are yellow, but I love my eyes, because they are not very common. I look over myself again.

"I think its missing something though." I smirk thinking about my one piece of clothing that would make it look 10 times better. Callie must have knew what I was thinking because she says.

"Oh my god yes!" I walk to my closet and push all of my clothes aside, revealing my black leather jacket. This jacket is my baby, the best drunken purchase I have ever made. I put it on, and check myself out in the mirror.

"If I was a lesbian, I would totally bang you!" Callie laughs walking in. "When you die can I have that jacket?" She was dead serious.

" No I want to be buried in this jacket." We both laugh, when her phone goes off.

" Joe's here." She squeals and runs out of the room. I grab my little red purse. When I get downstairs Callie is grabbing her keys out of the bowl and heading to the door. We walk outside, Callie locks the door and we head to Joe's car. About a twenty minute drive and we pull up to a very nice apartment building. We get out of the car and make our way to the apartment doors, Joe punches a button and says " Its me open the door." The door buzzed and joe opened it. We took the elevator to the top floor, we walked down the hallway when a tall red headed boy popped his head out of the door way.

" Callie, Joe and you must be Angelique, I've heard so much about you." He smiles " I'm Josh nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand. I shook it he turned a little red.

" Pleasure to meet you Josh." He moved out of the way allowing us to enter. We walked into this spacious apartment, and there were five other guys there.