Falling for her Man

I love his smile but I hate it so much. Knowing I'm not the reason for his smile anymore. I hate his girlfriend, but I can't hate him for loving her. I sigh and pick up my uneaten lunch, and throw it away. I walk back to my locker. I unlock it and look at all the pic of me and him. I feel my eyes start to tear up and I look away. Not wanting to cry at school. That would literally be the end of me. I grab my US History books and walk to my class. I enter the class, "Hey, Mr. Barton".

"Hello, Ms. Parker. How are you?", he looks at me, his eyebrows raised in question.

"Oh, I don't know. Good, I guess", I reply.

"Oh okay, you seem troubled. Would you like-", Mr. Barton questioned but was cut off by the students entering the classroom.

I sigh and sit down, awaiting another boring class. Teegan sits next to me. A girl who is always nice to me, unlike mostly everyone in this school.

"Hey Ellie! Are you going to homecoming?", she asks me, excitedly.

"No, I have no one to go with", I say frowning.

"Alright, class open up your books to page 245, it should be Chapter 15", he states.

I open my book and lay my head down on it. I close my eyes as Mr. Barton drags on about the Revolution. I picture Austin in my head, him and I in my bedroom last summer watching Mean Girls. He was so amazing then before Danielle came along. Austin was my best friend then, now he is just a friend. I feel my self nodding off, dreaming about me and Austin.

- Okay guys, this is the first chapter!! I know it is short, but I'll be lengthening them. I'm gonna be writing all the story but Karissa did the cover which I will have up soon. And she will also be contributing ideas and helping me make the story line. I hope to posting every other day. Bye!