Raised By One

I was mad. Very mad. Mad at the world. Made at my father. Mad at my friends. Mad at everyone. All because of one person. This one person is a special type of person. He was the one who took my leadership of camp. Now, I can't say I liked being referred to as 'Master Percy'  and other names like that, but being a leader was something that came naturally. You see, I was born a leader. They were the ones I learned to be a leader from. They. The gods. I only had connection with my mother anymore.

Flashback

I was taking my first steps around the throne room, smiling my toddler smile as I wobbled forward, trying not to fall. All around I heard cheering from the 14 in the throne room.  WOOSH! I turned to fast for my thunder thighs to catch up and fell backwards. Thankfully, I was surrounded by the gods, otherwise I would have hurt myself. I was righted, grabbing my mothers dress to keep stable as a big black blob opened in the room and outside Mr. Tall. "Hello young child." He said, staring directly at me. "I have been watching you since the day you were born. Today is the day I make my proposition to you. Will you join my army?"

Me, not knowing what to do, tried to go fast and hide behind Zeus' throne. It didn't work. My mother grabbed me and said "Of course he would Lord Chaos. But as long as we can IM him. He still needs to be raised."  "Of course." Chaos responded. "Perseus?" (I Don't Know How To Spell It) Percy was not ready to go. He speed wobbled around the perimeter of the throne, trying to escape the hands grabbing at him. Chaos chuckled, snapped his fingers, and made an object appear in his hands. It was a cookie. A...... blue cookie. I wobbled towards him, gazing intently at this blue chocolate chip cookie. I wanted it. I speed wobbled at him, puppy dog eyes and arms outstretched. He gave in, lifting me up on to his shoulders and giving me the cookie. The last real life image they saw of him was on Chaos' shoulders, chocolate on his face and half-eaten cookie in his hand. The last image.

Sup. I know, it's short (400 words, ugh) but it's late and I want to put my story out there. Anyways, have a nice day/night, bye. Thanks for reading!