It's Okay (Omo)

Mari's Pov

It was time for the winter games, David and I decided to go in our on car, aka his car, and he will be driving the whole why, I hate driving (A/N: Let's just pretend) half way there, I feel like i need to pee. I shift in the seat a little and take off my seat buckle. "You okay Mari?" "I just really need to pee" I squish my legs as tight as they can go. "I can pull over, you know" David said "It's too cold outside" I whine. "Just- just go there" i look at him confused "But, they will see i peed myself" "Mari, there is a gas stop about two miles before the house, we can just stop there" "BUT, I don't want to stay in wet pants,babe" "Then go in the backseat and change your pants and stay there in till we get to the FUCKING GAS STOP" he says, "What if i just go in the back, and also change back there" " Okay, Now go back there" he says almost pushing me to the back. I go back there "I wish i had a penis, cuz they can just go in a bottle" He laughs. i sit down and start going, i feel tears running down my face as i look for pants. When i stop going i take my pants off and change in the new ones. i go back to the front and fall to sleep. 

(A/N: First time writing Omo)