A story of two girls who lost there parents in Haiti

A story of two lil girls who lost there parents in Haiti!

Chapter One

............................................................................................................

Jayleens Pov

Hi I am Jayleen I am 12 years old I lived in Haiti, I have a lil sister named Brianna she's TWO years old. Brianna and I were sitting on the couch when my mom was shouting Brianna and Jayleen go under the table HURRY. I ran and picked up Brianna and put her under the table and then I slid my self under the table. I heard screams of terror, MOM WATCH OUT! The cabinet my dad had gotten for my mom fell on her, Brianna was crying so hard. There was a man who ran up the stairs and saw us, come on sweeties I will take you to a safe place. I handed Brianna to him and he grabbed my hand and ran to his car he all ready had a car seat in his care he did mine and my lil sisters seat belt and drove off to a air port. We got on a plane flew to Canada. A few days later I got bad news our parents died on the earth quake, the man who saved us wanted to adopt us. I knew my parents were not coming back at all. I started to cry. Sweeties are you ok? No my mom and dad are never coming back! Sweetie they will always be in you heart forever, they are in heaven but if you close your eyes and think of then they can hear what you're thinking. We stayed in a motel room for a 3 days, I saw my adopted father's limo. He opened the door. The limo awesome! When we came to our new home, the house was a mansion. I had a new bed the bed was a double bed with pink covers, with purple pillows. Right by the bed was a light with alarm clock. My bed room was painted pink and black. There was a desk had a blue laptop, by the lap top was a cell phone. I ran to him and hugged him and said thank you, and by the way what is your name? My name is Jon and I now your name, he said. So were do I go to school? You go to girls and boys boarding school he said. That's awesome. When do I start school?

...................................................................................................

Jon's Pov

You start school tomorrow. And your lil sister started daycare already; she is in day care right now. She is Jayleen said. Oh by the way you have your own clothing designer, by the way I am driving you to your school because I'm one of your teachers. I prefer you to call me dad ok? even at school. Yes dad Jayleen said. I looked at the time and it was time to pick up Brianna. I got in the limo and asked the driver to take me to the day care. I went into the daycare, and picked up Brianna and strapped in Brianna in the limo, and got in the limo. When we got home I put Brianna in the high chair and the chef put a plate of chicken nuggets with a juice box. Me and Brianna sat at the table and ate spaghetti, for dessert everyone had pie. I took Brianna out of the high chair and got her dressed in pjs, then put her in the crib. She fell asleep. I told Jayleen to go to bed; she was as stubborn as a dog who won't listen. Brianna I will tell you one more time or I'm getting you and Brianna a nanny to teach you to listen. FINE she yelled and ran off to her bedroom was crying. THAT'S IT IM GETTING YOU A NANNY! I picked up the phone and dialed the nanny's number; hello is the nanny agency, and huhhu that's great you will be here tomorrow. After I talked to the nanny I hung up the phone. Jayleen the nanny is coming tomorrow after school, I want to show you something I walked in to a closet and moved the clothes there is a door in your closet and I opened the door there was a room to keep you if your misbehaving go in the extra room it has a bed a fridge and your school out fit. She did not listen so I slapped her and kicked her in, tears went down her face. I locked the door she kept banging the door I heard her stop heard her walk to her bed and fall asleep.

...............................................................................................................................................

the next day

{still jons pov}

i unlocked the door as soon as she was still asleep and woke her up, Jayleen wake up now before you late, I handed her school uniform then left the room.

...............................................................................................................................................

Jayleens pov

I got in my school uniform, I wore a purple skirt with a white shirt with a purole coat, with a tie, and put tights o with mary jane shoes. went to my pursonal hair and make up people. They straghhened my hair then put ahead band in my hair. i walked to the car with dad and got in, When we were at the school. The school was huge, i think there was 500 people in the school.